Skater as a Permier Sponsor >

Skater as a Permier Sponsor

Notices

Skater as a Permier Sponsor

Old 06-10-2011, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skater as a Permier Sponsor

With about a month to go, July 9th, we have just a handful of Skaters signed up for Boyne Thunder. You guys are undoubtedly a brand loyal group and we want to invite you to northern MI to represent. We are excited to see the V bottom coming from the factory and few other usual Skater faces for our annual event. All the information and registration sheets can be found at Boynethunder.com Cant wait to see you guys
Old 06-12-2011, 06:32 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

will be there went to register and di not have all the info like insurance stuff in front of me had to do it at the shop will do monday
Old 06-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

I know of a few that may just be late signing up. Chris J with his 410 cat, Jim Lee with his 46 skater freedom, Jim Styke with his 30, I will have the 48SV Vee bottom. Jim bringing freedom us-1 up to the run will be sweet for sure. Danny may bring his 40 Lickity Split up also.

I cant wait!

Tom
Old 06-13-2011, 02:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tborisch
I know of a few that may just be late signing up. Chris J with his 410 cat, Jim Lee with his 46 skater freedom, Jim Styke with his 30, I will have the 48SV Vee bottom. Jim bringing freedom us-1 up to the run will be sweet for sure. Danny may bring his 40 Lickity Split up also.

I cant wait!

Tom
Tom we are very excited about Skater being a sponsor and I personally cant wait to see all the new hardware. I hope all of the above will be able to make it and as noted in the second post make sure to have all of your info when calling.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JIMKID Motorsports
will be there went to register and di not have all the info like insurance stuff in front of me had to do it at the shop will do monday
Awesome!!!
Originally Posted by Tborisch

I cant wait!

Tom
Tom, Dan has been signed up 4 some X now & I have emailed w Chris J & he said he is planning on it and also he is gunna put that bad boy on the tilt 4 Friday night stroll the Streets!!