Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Skater
IS THIS ...ferr reel?...and is it a DEAL ??... >

IS THIS ...ferr reel?...and is it a DEAL ??...

Notices

IS THIS ...ferr reel?...and is it a DEAL ??...

Old 01-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by A.O. Razor
YEEEAH! Party at POWERPLAY J's. Will there be stippers and hookers?
I wouldn't be a party without them

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T PLAY BASEBALL BUT I HIT ALOT OF HOMERUNS ...
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 01-06-2012, 09:35 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,097 Likes on 293 Posts

Originally Posted by KEVLARKAT32
that cats azz boat has a 65 k paint job by Dean ( TAOD) How much do you want for it ?
ANother boat we originally rigged
Old 01-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by A.O. Razor
YEEEAH! Party at POWERPLAY J's. Will there be stippers and hookers?
You and Runnin are a bad influence. Skipping out of work at noon and taking my assistant to the club. You guys have a great afternoon
Old 01-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
you are the 99%
Yup. Blend right in...
Old 01-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
You and Runnin are a bad influence. Skipping out of work at noon and taking my assistant to the club. You guys have a great afternoon
but your assistant is a dude enjoy the club BIG Daddy dropping the kidz off its back to school and heading to Vegas for the AVNs till the 16th meet us out there

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T PLAY BASEBALL BUT I HIT ALOT OF HOME RUNS ...
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 01-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 302Sport
Here's what I think the boats worth:

Hull and trailer $20-25k
Drives/boxes/steering $15k
Motors/trannies/exhaust $25k

So your looking at around $65k if you want to keep it the way it is, but if you want to start changing paint and interior this isn't the boat for you because no matter what you do to it, it will never bring $100k.
I'm saying way less than that, but you guys know how cheap I buy and sell my stuff for.

Cool boat, but IMO it is an antique and that needs to be considered for as long as you own it. The only thing on it that is timeless is the hull.

It's a cool boat, but in the big picture these days, insurance and finance will kill any big dollar deal on the boat. It is a cash money boat at any price, and insurance will be high.

That means the boat is worth less than the price of the rigging.

It is still worth what it sold for when it was a repo in real dollars.

There are other nice skaters that can be bought for just a few dollars more than asking price on this rig.

Just my opinion, but how would I know?
Old 01-06-2012, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn right !!! They are giving chit away right now

Last edited by KEVLARKAT32; 01-08-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Banned

At this point, this is a joke. A bad one. Mr. Fiberglass is not interested in listening.

.................................................. .......

FIRST ..... to the above comment - NOTHING is further from the truth.

SECOND .... to the people who have answered my questions and to the few people who have sent me some supportive PM's -- GENUINELY ....thank you. To the bomb-throwers and the type that have the attitude(how dare you come in our sand-box and ask some legit and valid questions? ...and maybe ruffle a few feathers) ..... TAKE A HIKE.

What is this .... some kind of Brittany-Spears internet site ? So ....I want to know what the costs involved in this hobby are ....and I get lots of BOZOS that just want to throw cream-pies. What ...do some of you clowns get-into something without knowing the total costs involved ? OBVIOUSLY ...you have never run a business where you have HAD to be a bean-counter ....OR IS IT that you just stumbled upon a trust fund that requires you to spend as much money as possible ....like a drunken sailor? I don't know how you made your money ... but I earned AND "worked" for mine ...and the majority of my net-worth - I made a risky investment that paid-off.

I was at one of the KW SBI races when I overheard Bob Morgan saying in a interview .....It is all about the glory. To Bob ... may he RIP ..... I would like to have some fun ... but if I have to pay 500$ a month for insurance .... and 800-1200 a weekend for fuel .... NOT to mention the cost of the boat, the maintenence of same, slip fees, etc...ETC....

..... THAT is not "fun" for me.

Last edited by MisterFiberglass; 01-08-2012 at 06:46 AM.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
i hear ya BIG Daddy we burn 300 Gallons on a weekend of funnin, $200 - $700 at the Tiki Bar & restaurants and thats without any shoe shopping,hotel, or boat parts 12K insurance don't waste your time on Masterfluffer J driving with NO INS is the most idiotic thing i've heard out of him .. i don't give a phuch if your driving a pontoon Personal injury & Liabilty IS A MUST !!!!!!!!!!

AREN'T you special ? ... I would be interested in knowing how YOU made all of your money that you can throw-it-around like this ? Or are you just an INTERNET Skater "owner" ? .....and if you are a for-real Skater-owner ...maybe you just have a rich Daddy?

Pontoon boat ? ....BRING your junk out to TORCH LAKE(the THIRD nicest lake IN THE WORLD) here in MI ...and I will show you the ASS-END of my "pontoon-boat" .......

You squirrel ....

And you probably don't-know the diff between a main-bearing and a muffler bearing ..... lol
Old 01-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

oh boy! look out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.