Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Skater
IS THIS ...ferr reel?...and is it a DEAL ??... >

IS THIS ...ferr reel?...and is it a DEAL ??...

Notices

IS THIS ...ferr reel?...and is it a DEAL ??...

Old 01-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MisterFiberglass
ME look-out ? ... I am ready.

And WHAT can he say .... to explain his little school-girl actions ...to legit and valid questions ?

Oh ...I have taken-on enough "internet bullies" since 2001 ...... and then made them go home and cry to their mama.

I am waaaaaay to naive MF ,after reading your posts thinking you had a clue or knew anything about what your talking about .... you freakin crack me up
happy boating

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DON'T PLAY BASEBALL BUT I HIT ALOT OF HOME RUNS ...
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 01-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys you are waisting your time...I sent him a PM about my boat that is truly turn key at a reasonable price...he PMed me back with questions..I told him to call me and i would answer all of his questions about insurance, fuel what ever he wanted to know about a 32 with 950s..his response was he was to busy to call....but he can BS on here all day!!!
Old 01-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 32-DD
Guys you are waisting your time...I sent him a PM about my boat that is truly turn key at a reasonable price...he PMed me back with questions..I told him to call me and i would answer all of his questions about insurance, fuel what ever he wanted to know about a 32 with 950s..his response was he was to busy to call....but he can BS on here all day!!!
WAISTING ? ..... LOL

... and YES I asked you for a asking price ...and you NEVER gave me any type of numbers ...NOT even a ball-park #. And you never really answered ANY of my questions. And NOW .... I am not WASTING my time with a guy who offers no answers to direct questions.

I am on-here all-day ? ...FIDDLEsticks. I was on-here way-earlier ...I have been gone UP UNTIL now.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by offshoresteve
Mr. Fiberglass, you just posted that you cannot afford $500 a month in insurance and $1,200 a weekend for fuel (This 32 with 950's is Not for You).Then start off with a slower cheaper Cat or preferably a V, with a pair of 525's. Insurance will be a fraction of that of Cat ins. And fuel burn will be 60-90 glas. an hr depending on how you run.Several people here have given good advise.........take the advise and Buy a Offshore Boat!! BTW Running Hot owns a 40 Skater with a pair or 1300hp Blower motors, and lives in a Mansion Full of Strippers.....He is Ferrr Reeel!!!
I posted NOTHING OF THE SORT.

I could pay the-piper ... but that would not be any "fun" for me. My choice. I simply value money more than that. THX though for your other suggestions ...

And about HOTair ? .. mansion and strippers ? .... oh yeah ..I have the same lifestyle .....'cept I don't have a Cat with 2600 hoespower. I have an old junk Stevens shovel-nose hydro that would EMBARRASS that Cat on an inland lake.

And strippers ? ... I IN FACT dated one of those for a short period of time..... she might have been near a "10" ... but so was her IQ.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
I am waaaaaay to naive MF ,after reading your posts thinking you had a clue or knew anything about what your talking about .... you freakin crack me up
happy boating
HOTair ... you sure are running-outa'-gas HERE ... LOL

Me with a "clue" on OS stuff ? ... no I do not. That is why I am HERE asking Q's. TALKING ABOUT ? ... what the hell are you talking about ? .... I am the one asking questions ... YOU are the one that is acting-the-fool.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:43 PM
Registered

I posted NOTHING OF THE SORT.

I could pay the-piper ... but that would not be any "fun" for me. My choice. I simply value money more than that. THX though for your other suggestions ...

And about HOTair ? .. mansion and strippers ? .... oh yeah ..I have the same lifestyle .....'cept I don't have a Cat with 2600 hoespower. I have an old junk Stevens shovel-nose hydro that would EMBARRASS that Cat on an inland lake.

And strippers ? ... I IN FACT dated one of those for a short period of time..... she might have been near a "10" ... but so was her IQ.
Several of us have posted comments and suggestions worth while to help you!! You in return post ridiculous comments as reply.I have tryed to Help you......Done with that!! You are a Dreamer and BS!Stick with your Hydrostream and No Insurance......hope it works for you, Good Luck!!
Old 01-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Banned

Several of us have posted comments and suggestions worth while to help you!! You in return post ridiculous comments as reply.I have tryed to Help you......Done with that!! You are a Dreamer and BS!Stick with your Hydrostream and No Insurance......hope it works for you, Good Luck!!
What THE HELL is wrong with some of you people ?

I have genuinely THANKED PEOPLE for their sincere suggestions ..... and I have TOASTED the ones that have been little school-girls.

My RIDICULOUS COMMENTS ? ... for thanking people ?...

Some of you people ARE NUTS.
Old 01-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Registered

At this point, this is a joke. A bad one. Mr. Fiberglass is not interested in listening.

.................................................. .......

FIRST ..... to the above comment - NOTHING is further from the truth.

SECOND .... to the people who have answered my questions and to the few people who have sent me some supportive PM's -- GENUINELY ....thank you. To the bomb-throwers and the type that have the attitude(how dare you come in our sand-box and ask some legit and valid questions? ...and maybe ruffle a few feathers) ..... TAKE A HIKE.

What is this .... some kind of Brittany-Spears internet site ? So ....I want to know what the costs involved in this hobby are ....and I get lots of BOZOS that just want to throw cream-pies. What ...do some of you clowns get-into something without knowing the total costs involved ? OBVIOUSLY ...you have never run a business where you have HAD to be a bean-counter ....OR IS IT that you just stumbled upon a trust fund that requires you to spend as much money as possible ....like a drunken sailor? I don't know how you made your money ... but I earned AND "worked" for mine ...and the majority of my net-worth - I made a risky investment that paid-off.

I was at one of the KW SBI races when I overheard Bob Morgan saying in a interview .....It is all about the glory. To Bob ... may he RIP ..... I would like to have some fun ... but if I have to pay 500$ a month for insurance .... and 800-1200 a weekend for fuel .... NOT to mention the cost of the boat, the maintenence of same, slip fees, etc...ETC....

..... THAT is not "fun" for me.
What is this Mrs. Fiberglass...$500month for ins and $1,200 for fuel. .. Here you continue to throw out frivolous comments about what you think about US here on OSO. I and several others have Tried to help you....you don't listen, FYI most of the members here own their own Co. and Are Self made!! You have made some Friends ferrr Surrr

Last edited by offshoresteve; 01-08-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Banned

What is this Mrs. Fiberglass...... Here you continue to throw out frivolous comments about what you think about US here on OSO. FYI most of the members here own their own Co. and Are Self made!! You have made some Friends ferrr Surrr Have fun living at the Trailer park!!
THERE you go ....off-base-steve ... shooting from the hip ... with NO KNOWLEDGE of what you say.

Trailer Park ? ... IN FACT - I looked at buying a TRAILER that was on a gulf-front lot ... in Marathon. And then leasing-it-back for a 700$ a month profit.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Banned

What is this Mrs. Fiberglass...$500month for ins and $1,200 for fuel. .. Here you continue to throw out frivolous comments about what you think about US here on OSO. I and several others have Tried to help you....you don't listen, FYI most of the members here own their own Co. and Are Self made!! You have made some Friends ferrr Surrr
To your changed response ...

FRIVOLOUS ? ..... do you know what that word means? It certainly can not be applied here.

READ what I said bird-brain-Steve .... I said that if these were the genuine costs involved in OSing ..... the ROI and fun-factor is NOT THERE for me.

OPEN your eyes Steve ... or is that you stuffed your boat at a HUN ...and boinked your head ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.