Notices

Boat show

Old 11-16-2005, 02:15 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,255 Likes on 548 Posts
Default Re: Boat show

Originally Posted by gofastgeorge
you must be refering to the 31 that was ordered last september and the 35 in november the 45 was built a year before.time to concentrate on concrete!!! they couldnt even sell a dakota in Dubai where at least they managed to build some.
What's your agenda pipsqueak?
Old 11-16-2005, 07:05 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,255 Likes on 548 Posts

OK, pipsqueak. I am bored at the moment, and punchy. However, I am not dumb. I am not old. And I don't have an old boat. You can inquire with about 1/2 of the active members of OSO, as they know me personally.

I also know how to capitalize, spell, and punctuate correctly.
Your turn pipsqueak.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Don't bother Brian, if he was actually someone who followed the board, he would know who you are.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GO4BROKE
Don't bother Brian, if he was actually someone who followed the board, he would know who you are.
This is Brian right here, I have no other alias in this forum or any other ask admin! Go 4 broke thats not cool! I have never been gofast george fishtails or any other name you wish to asign to me, you are very correct that I dont follow this board.I am too busy trying to make up the money that is owed to me but my bills still require. Ask captwk he will tell you that I am working with him to get his issues taken care of , the same with Phillipe and his 31 ordered last year. I actually cant believe that another customer of mine who ordered a 35 is still waiting after a full year . Paul was smart in doing what he did.
Old 11-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by captbkoch
This is Brian right here, I have no other alias in this forum or any other ask admin! Go 4 broke thats not cool! I have never been gofast george fishtails or any other name you wish to asign to me, you are very correct that I dont follow this board.I am too busy trying to make up the money that is owed to me but my bills still require. Ask captwk he will tell you that I am working with him to get his issues taken care of , the same with Phillipe and his 31 ordered last year. I actually cant believe that another customer of mine who ordered a 35 is still waiting after a full year . Paul was smart in doing what he did.

He was referring to Sydwayz
Old 11-24-2005, 06:46 AM
Registered

By go4broke saying leave Brian alone he is inferring that I am gofastgeorge or fishtails etc
Old 11-24-2005, 10:27 AM
Registered

Crawl back under the rock you were under and stay there. You weren't any help the first time you were here and obviously that hasn't changed any. Now I know why I don't spend as much time on OSO as I used to.
Old 11-24-2005, 09:34 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Originally Posted by captbkoch
By go4broke saying leave Brian alone he is inferring that I am gofastgeorge or fishtails etc
Sorry you misunderstood me, but as 43Thunder stated I was talking to Sydwayz.
Old 11-24-2005, 11:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

That's how I took it.
Old 11-25-2005, 08:09 AM
Registered

Go4broke I understand that your comment was directed at Sydwaz after what he said about and to gofastgeorge, but whats the need for the reference to me? There have been a few post associating me with fishtail gofastgeorge etc. Hell for a while Paul was under the impression it was me. As for not being a help the first time "Get Bent", the proof is in the facts. People are even standing up for gofastgeorge and saying that what he has said are actually facts! Simply because I dont think like you 43 thunder I must not have a clue, and have stated complete lies . I think I'll go turn myself into the police for being such a dumb ass. I ment no disrespect Go4broke just wondering why I am being spoken about in that way?

Last edited by captbkoch; 11-25-2005 at 07:27 PM. Reason: add

Quick Reply: Boat show

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.