Sonic Merchandise/Sonic website store >

Sonic Merchandise/Sonic website store

Notices

Sonic Merchandise/Sonic website store

Old 05-29-2006, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sonic Merchandise/Sonic website store

If enough people request it, I can eventually do "vintage tees" with an older Sonic boat with an arch. Maybe a new model zipping along in flat water with a reflection of it, but the reflection can be the older model...just a thought...I will look through the warehouse to see what may be left from the old merchandise and I will get back to those who are interested. I can't make any promises of getting them, but I do promise to look.
Angela
Old 05-30-2006, 12:39 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Change the new logo back to the old. The new one is awful. I am sure that a lot of people like myself would like to buy tee shirts with the old logo. If you have any of the old I would be very interested. Please post or e-mail a list what you find.

Last edited by VIPER7; 05-30-2006 at 12:42 AM.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:52 AM
Registered

Did you read the entire posts concerning the logo or did you just look at the pictures?

I posted so much information about products and items I want to put out and most everyone is participating with constructive criticism.

Are there any other boat companies that go on line in the forums and say, "Hey, guys, what do you want on you t-shirts? What kind of items do you want?"

I came on line and posted in the forum to get ideas and feedback at the risk of being beat up.

I will see if there are any old tees in the warehouse...like I said in another post.

For the benefit of those who have not read the entire posts already printed, we are starting small to find out what you like.

Everyone will not like everything. But there will be something for everyone.

Don't beat me up. I'll go away...just kidding.

Please go back and read the posts and give me ideas of what items you want in the store. don't get SO CAUGHT UP with the logo picture that you saw...there are going to be MANY DIFFERENT VERSIONS.

Angela
Old 06-20-2006, 07:20 PM
Registered

Angela, I think you're doing a great job and I appreciate you taking the time to search out suggestions. I personally like the boat logo w/ the arch and the old sonic font. If you find an old style yellow/gold or purple baseball style hat or the long sleeve tee's in the warehouse I'd buy them. As for the new logo,,, consider adding the arch... I'll be at the Chesapeake Bay Poker Run so I'll be looking for ya...
Old 06-20-2006, 07:29 PM
Registered

Angela. I'm also looking for 8 purple grab rail covers for my 31SS,,, can you help?
Old 06-20-2006, 08:33 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Have them made at an interior shop. Should be cheap.
Old 06-23-2006, 11:21 AM
Registered

Hey Angela,

I second the opinion of ShootinTheBreeze, I like the font with the arch, and also would be interrested in the old tees and polo shirts and possibley a wind breaker..See on Friday at the poker run...
Old 06-24-2006, 08:51 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Angela,

Another suggestion...

A couple of years ago at the Miami Boat Show (before CSI) I got a short sleeve, 100% cotton, button down collar shirt with a pocket on the left side. The Sonic logo (old one w/arch) was over the pocket. "Life's short, Go Fast, No Compromises" layered on three rows was on the right side and a large Sonic logo was on the back of the shirt.

Thanks for your work to get the merchandise store up and running again. It will undoubtedly take awhile and you won't be able to please everyone, but it's nice to know someone is trying to re-establish the brand name. Keep up the good work!!
Old 06-25-2006, 05:49 PM
Registered

Lightbulb Re: Sonic Merchandise/Sonic website store

I am going to do more with just the SONIC name and OFFSHORE PERFORMANCE. Rebuilding a company is a lot of work, let alone setting up merchandise. Fortunately, we have a great product, facilities, staff and employees. Everyone is very dedicated, so getting production up and running has taken less than 10 months. Now, in other news, I met Cliff from Fat Towels at the CBPBA Poker Run this weekend, and he will be doing our towels. I am just going to have them embroidered with what I said above, and it will be the font from the website, AKA "old font". I apologize for how long everything is taking. I am trying really hard to get it right, up and running. I have "parted ways" with the t-shirt guy I originally contracted. We had major miscommunications as per "delivery time". Believe it or not, he doesn't use a calender with the typical 12 months in a year, 30/31 days. His timeline is to the rest of the world's standard timeline what dog years are to people years. I had to multiply by 7 to calculate an actual delivery date for anything. As for the logo...(and I don't want to hear any more wining), no matter what I do, there will be people who don't like it. The reason I put that boat in the logo was so that when people who are not familiar with this type of boating read your t-shirt, they would know Sonic is fast boats, not fast food. I didn't use the arch b/c it isn't standard anymore. We have sold a couple recently with arches, but most of them do not have them. (personally, I like the arch) So, I will simply add OFFSHORE PERFORMANCE, so that when " Mr. Guy/Gal On the Street" reads your t-shirt, they won't be wondering "where the beef is"..............unless you give them a reason to...

Last edited by gofast000; 06-25-2006 at 06:44 PM.
Old 06-27-2006, 12:01 PM
Registered

Angela keep up the good work you can't make everyone happy I'm just glad to see that Sonic is back and looking for feed back to make it's customers happy everything you mentioned so far sounds great i personally would like some flex fit hats with sonic on both side so when you where it backwards looks bad ass with the little sonic logo

Good luck and was nice meeting you

Sloman "aka most adorable couple"

Quick Reply: Sonic Merchandise/Sonic website store

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.