Hey Sonic, What's the deal????? >

Hey Sonic, What's the deal?????

Notices

Hey Sonic, What's the deal?????

Old 08-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hey Sonic, What's the deal?????

As many of you know I have been a firm supporter of the Sonic line. I currently own a 2000 45 Sonic. This makes it the fourth Sonic boat Patti and I have owned. Through all the chaos with the sale of Sonic from Jay Ross to Richard Hewitt to the CSI Group I have tried to remain a constant supporter if not at least a go to person for those of you that could not get answers from the company that was supposed to be transforming itself into a new and improved Sonic.

Since I have owned the current boat I have made numerous attempts to get parts for some small repairs including going through our local dealer to absolutely no avail. I have some other Sonic owners in my area that have tried the same and got the same result. Phone calls go unanswered or not returned, faxed in orders go untouched or not responded to and emails don't get acknowledged.

I find it pretty pathetic that the current Sonic owners have to resort to caling other boat manufacturers to get help in getting parts or asking for advise.

If you want to keep the Sonic line alive it is time to step up to the plate and help the ones of us that own your boats now, because my next boat may not be a Sonic.

Last edited by 45sonic; 08-28-2007 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:43 AM
Registered

Bill,
Call Lenny...just spoke with him.
603-305-9306
Old 08-28-2007, 12:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The POWER of the internet..Strikes again
Old 08-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Registered

Bill if you get a hold of some one let me know I have tried three times to talk to some one with no return phone call. I want to put a door on my head like yours have but cant get a hold of any one, Bill give me a call.

Terry
Old 08-29-2007, 05:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 43Thunder
As many of you know I have been a firm supporter of the Sonic line. I currently own a 2000 45 Sonic. This makes it the fourth Sonic boat Patti and I have owned. Through all the chaos with the sale of Sonic from Jay Ross to Richard Hewitt to the CSI Group I have tried to remain a constant supporter if not at least a go to person for those of you that could not get answers from the company that was supposed to be transforming itself into a new and improved Sonic.

Since I have owned the current boat I have made numerous attempts to get parts for some small repairs including going through our local dealer to absolutely no avail. I have some other Sonic owners in my area that have tried the same and got the same result. Phone calls go unanswered or not returned, faxed in orders go untouched or not responded to and emails don't get acknowledged.

I find it pretty pathetic that the current Sonic owners have to resort to caling other boat manufacturers to get help in getting parts or asking for advise.

If you want to keep the Sonic line alive it is time to step up to the plate and help the ones of us that own your boats now, because my next boat may not be a Sonic.

You could always trade in the Slonic for an Active Thunder.....Pat always answers his phone! LOL
Old 08-29-2007, 06:13 AM
Registered

This seems to be all to frequent. It costs a lot less to keep a customer than to find a new customer!!!

With summer coming to an end, I'm starting to think about winter projects which I hope doesn't take me down the same path your walking with regards to sonics support of current owners.
Old 08-29-2007, 12:29 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by spilman
You could always trade in the Slonic for an Active Thunder.....Pat always answers his phone! LOL
If I was going to trade a Sonic for a different boat, it wouldn't be a Active Thunder.
Old 08-29-2007, 03:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Really?

Please explain?
He would trade the Sonic for a Velocity
Old 08-29-2007, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Quiet Storm
If I was going to trade a Sonic for a different boat, it wouldn't be a Active Thunder.
i would have to trade by boat in on a new sonic .
this is my 5th boat and i must say it is the best all around boat for running hard and hanging out on . plenty of cockpit room and handle's the rough nice . ow can't forget about the a.c. in the stabin cabin
Old 08-29-2007, 07:35 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by marylandmark
Really?

Please explain?
I like Cigarettes better.

Nothing wrong with AT's, I just don't like the style as much.

Last edited by Quiet Storm; 08-29-2007 at 07:38 PM.

Quick Reply: Hey Sonic, What's the deal?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.