Let's see/hear about your custom tricks

Notices

Let's see/hear about your custom tricks

Old 01-22-2004, 05:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let's see/hear about your custom tricks

Seeing team Carolina's web page and some of the accessories that they installed on the 31 & 358 were pretty cool. Like the neon night time accent lighting, and the new halogen lights in the cabin.

So who else out there has some creativity?
Old 01-23-2004, 02:41 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

I just bought these:
Attached Thumbnails Let's see/hear about your custom tricks-scoop2.jpg  
Old 01-24-2004, 09:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go4broke, can't wait to see those installed!!
Old 01-24-2004, 03:26 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Want cool Sonic stuff? Check out my site at www.hyperfishing.com

These products convert yer Sonic into a fishboat in about fifteen minutes, back to killer poker runner in another fifteen minutes. Also great for cruising, and effectively add ten feet of useful lenght to your boat.

We have cruised this SS30 to Nantucket, Newport, Key West, Palm Beach and many more destinations. The box on the back frequently is the only way possible to on and off the boat!!!

At West Palm Beach and Nantucket, there is a huge tidal swing and the docks are sometimes WAY, WAY above the boat, like five feet. Without the box on the boat, I don't know how we could have got on and off.

I have been after Sonic to market my products as terrific options on their boats, we shall see.

I have also had a craftman in florida turn the old fridge spot into a new cabinet, have not seen it yet. Will let you know how it turned out. We had no use for the fridge, a cooler is easier and bigger!

Last edited by CBR; 01-24-2004 at 09:16 PM.
Old 01-24-2004, 04:02 PM
Registered

CBR, are you still keeping the boat at Falcon? If so, Sal, the guy that did my tanks, does a lot of custume work. He did my fuel tanks. Not only a good job, but a super nice guy. He has an indoor shop so maybe he could do it over this winter.
Old 01-24-2004, 10:00 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

Hi Pure Energy!

The reason you saw my boat at Falcon so much last summer was because they had to redo much of the work done by another marina. The marina where the boat was supposed to be cradle racked for the summer! I think you are familiar with this kind of thing. <gg>

Then I had Falcon trailer the boat to Florida, and now it is stored at Spinnakers marina in Miami. Gold Coast boats stationed there have been excellent mechanics. I did the Key West Run and split a weld on a custom made gas tank (not Sonic) got back to Miami okay though.

Fred from Sonic personally drove new Sonic fuel tanks over! Gold Coast got them in the boat in short order, in time for us to do a great 7 day cruise over Christmas.

Will be back on the boat Feb. 12 thru 17th. Hope I can convince Sonic to carry my hyperfishing products!
Old 01-25-2004, 04:06 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

www.hyperfishing.com site now includes the recent Florida trips, and close encounters with a saltwater croc as well as an alligator.
Old 01-26-2004, 05:59 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Originally posted by GO4BROKE
I just bought these:
Yea What the hold up!! I want to see them on the boat! I need to show them to the wife and talk her into it before spring!!!
Old 01-26-2004, 05:38 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

I'll get them on as soon as the temps are decent. I can't mess with vinyl when its -7*F (this morning). Would it help if I set them in place on the pad and took a pic? I think I'm going to paint them red, what do you guys think?
Old 01-27-2004, 09:27 PM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

I think they will look cool, and if you jam a fishing rod in the scoops sideways, they might work as rod holders too! <gg>

Quick Reply: Let's see/hear about your custom tricks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.