Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > South Central US
Anyone going to Emerald Coast PR? >

Anyone going to Emerald Coast PR?

Notices

Anyone going to Emerald Coast PR?

Old 08-07-2006, 08:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Anyone going to Emerald Coast PR?

Originally Posted by MZEZ
Ken,
Doug and I are going with a big TOPPS group. Look for EZ TERMS 35 fountain, along with the rest of us..... Try Shalimar Marina for Slips, Fort Walton Yaght club might have a few too. I have 5 rooms at the Hampton, Shalimar that I AM NOT GOING TO USE,,,,give me a call if you are interested. I also have 2 slips on hold there,,,,LET ME KNOW ASAP. sHALIMAR IS ON THE POKER RUN COURSE. I am taking the weekend off for the poker run, I am working the Vegas race,,,, anyone interested??
See y'all down there, be safe, You should have my number,,,,,

Karen
"The Dock Nazi"
Karen, How are you? I'm assuming this is 'Pickwick Karen'.I'll call you in the morning. I think I still have you #. My main concern right now is unloading the boat into salt water. Vegas? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!! May have to talk about this.Too far to tow my boat though, but I would love to help out. See ya.--Ken
Old 08-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by kenvik01
Scott,
Just got off the phone with Ashley at Legendary MArine. She says they will not be able to accommodate me because of the Poker Run business. I hope you have reservations. Now what do I do? She gave me the number for BLue Water Marine to see what they have available. Ken
Try Brooks Bridge
Old 08-14-2006, 09:48 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just launch at Joe's bayou and run the trailer thu a car wash on the way back to the trailer drop point. On the way home stop at Lake Mitchel in AL and dunk the boat and run it while dunking the trailer for 3 or 4 times. Let it rinse good. I did this with a painted Eagle for about 5 years and never had any problems.Joe Murray
Old 08-15-2006, 04:00 PM
Registered

Kevin,

Sorry once again as I have not checked this post in a while. We do have reservations at Legendary. Did you ask if you could leave the boat on the trailer and have them lift it off for you daily? I can't imagine that they could not do that for you as their lot is HUGE. Call AJ's bar/grill/boat storage. They have rack storage and more than likely have room. They were very reasonably priced last year when we called. PM me your cell and I'll try to help you out more.

We're heading out Thursday morning for Florida!!
Scott
Old 08-15-2006, 04:54 PM
Are We There Yet?
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by skopi55
Kevin,

Sorry once again as I have not checked this post in a while. We do have reservations at Legendary. Did you ask if you could leave the boat on the trailer and have them lift it off for you daily? I can't imagine that they could not do that for you as their lot is HUGE. Call AJ's bar/grill/boat storage. They have rack storage and more than likely have room. They were very reasonably priced last year when we called. PM me your cell and I'll try to help you out more.

We're heading out Thursday morning for Florida!!
Scott
For those that haven't been to destin lately, AJ's no longer has rack storage etc on their lot. It's a giant parking lot now.
Old 08-16-2006, 09:43 AM

Due to a critical illness in the family, I am not going to be able to go to Destin this week. If anyone wants to us my entry let me know. I just need you name, etc. so I can call Becky Word at the 'foundation'. I spoke to her this morning and she said that was fine with her. She just needs to know your name, etc.
I've also emailed Karen (and called) Patterson, so first come.....You all have a few for me and run fast. Ken
Old 08-16-2006, 12:23 PM

BTW-emailaddress at work is:[email protected], and phone is:615-231-4948. Ken
Old 08-16-2006, 12:23 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by kenvik01
Due to a critical illness in the family, I am not going to be able to go to Destin this week. If anyone wants to us my entry let me know. I just need you name, etc. so I can call Becky Word at the 'foundation'. I spoke to her this morning and she said that was fine with her. She just needs to know your name, etc.
I've also emailed Karen (and called) Patterson, so first come.....You all have a few for me and run fast. Ken

Ken sorry you cant make it,hope everything go's ok with the family.

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.