Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mountain Star Lodge
www.mountainstarlodge.com

3573 Ranch Road 620 S
Austin, TX 78738
Old 02-26-2008, 08:31 AM
Registered

This is the closest to Carlos'N Charlie's...

Vintage Villas
512-266-9333
4209 Eck Lane, Austin 78734
Old 02-26-2008, 08:38 AM
Registered

A few years ago I had a 22-foot bowrider that I trailered. On the three-day holiday weekends, I would launch on Friday afternoon and not pull out until Monday evening. I would leave my boat at Carlos'N Charlie's all three nights. I never had a problem.

Carlos'N Charlie's does not mind because they would much rather see you spending your time drinking in their bar than down at the ramp waiting to load your boat. Just make sure that you get there earlier enough to get your own slip. They fill up fast!
Old 02-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Registered

Clay,

Great information.......Thanks!

I am trying to work out some deals for our attendies at local places currently as we speak.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:34 AM
Registered

Breaking News... The May 17th Poker Run on Lake Travis is a Lake Travis Powerboat Association event. If you wish to participate in this run, you should contact them/us.

Lake Travis Powerboat Association

I highly recommend that you NOT send any money to anyone at this time!

More info to follow...
Old 02-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Clay Washington
Breaking News... The May 17th Poker Run on Lake Travis is a Lake Travis Powerboat Association event. If you wish to participate in this run, you should contact them/us.

More info to follow...
So hold off on registering for the poker run? I was just going to make my hotel reservations.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Clay Washington

More info to follow...

Clay I do not know what exactly you are talking about, but the Texas Heat Wave Poker Run is going to go On As Scheduled with No changes regardless of the involvement of LTPA
Old 02-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Registered

Unfortunate as it is I was just informed that the Lake Travis Powerboat Association has decided to Bow out of the Joint effort for supporting a run at this point.

I do not think it makes any sense to do 2 Poker Runs overlapping each other if possible and most registrants would like the chance to have Video and Helicopter footage with added benefits to the run.

The Texas Heat Wave Poker Run will continue! I guess everyone will just have to make a decision on which one they would like to attend. No Hard feelings on this side.

Helicopter

Video and Pictures

Everything goes forward as we are way to far into commitments to back out on OUR End.

All the registrations that have paid for the event will still get everything and the run will move forward!!!!!!!

Last edited by 30 Outlaw; 02-26-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Old 03-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Registered

Due to the outcome of everything involved and the decision by LTPA to not do a run together causing this to be a possible unsafe event a decision has to be made to either Cancel the run or move it to a week earlier which is May 10th.

If the interest is there and supported we will move the run to May 10th and everyone is invited to attend if they wish!

Same Venue same plans. We have a hosting location and a lot of great sponsors for the run that are willing to move with the dates.

If we do not continue I have no Problem with refunding everyone's registration that they have already paid.
Old 03-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Registered

The Lake Travis Powerboat Assn. will have it's May Poker Run on Saturday the 17th. I hear that we will have a Helicopter to photograph the run.

I will be there with a full crew of Claymates. Y'all come!

Quick Reply: LTPA 2008 Poker Run Schedule

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.