Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good!!!
Jay
Old 10-31-2009, 01:45 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sweet Addiction
Is the trailer yours now?
yup,, dont have to worry about towing far now,, hopefully we can plan something up to texoma one of these days.
Old 10-31-2009, 01:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by never enuff
Looks good!!!
Jay
Thanks Jay!
Frank
Old 11-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 310 Likes on 182 Posts

Somebody posted this on another site.

There is a proposed amendment to the Austin city noise ordinance that is going to hurt if you have a stereo in your boat!

www.ci.austin.tx.us/co...03&item=26

This poorly written and ill-conceived law will make virtually any use of sound equipment on boats a ticket able offence. Music played at normal (NOT LOUD!) listening volume on boats will definitely still be audible 100 feet away since most boats operate without enclosed cabins to dampen the sound.

Also, since there is not provision for premits on watercraft, cruise and rental buisnesses will always have legal problems hosting parties with bands, music, and DJs, etc.

Please forward this message to any concerned parties and IMMEDIATELY call or write the mayor and city council members urging them to vote no on this amendment.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater

There is a proposed amendment to the Austin city noise ordinance that is going to hurt if you have a stereo in your boat!

This poorly written and ill-conceived law will make virtually any use of sound equipment on boats a ticket able offence. Music played at normal (NOT LOUD!) listening volume on boats will definitely still be audible 100 feet away since most boats operate without enclosed cabins to dampen the sound.

Also, since there is not provision for premits on watercraft, cruise and rental buisnesses will always have legal problems hosting parties with bands, music, and DJs, etc.

Please forward this message to any concerned parties and IMMEDIATELY call or write the mayor and city council members urging them to vote no on this amendment.
Link shows to be broken
Old 11-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Registered

Austin doesnt have anything to do with Lake Travis, they are probably talking about Lake Austin .
If they are passing noise ordinances
(they almost killed the famous "Shady Grove" venue by imposing a ridiculous db limit)

http://www.dailytexanonline.com/2.84...city-1.1264076

the so called live music capitol I can see them trying to strangle their lake.
they already ban jetskis and wakeboarding on big weekends,only a matter of time before the put up size/mph limit..typical austin bs..
Too many weirdos and california imports trying to impose their will , thats why i live way out here in the county. I can play my music as loud as i want, anytime I want.. Let the city dwellers and gated communities keep their rules and regulations and shove them up their rearend.

Last edited by HTRDLNCN; 11-02-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater

Here is the corrected link:
http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/council_m...=11503&item=26
Old 11-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by Sweet Addiction
Can we change the thread smiley to a happy face since it is filling up?
When the lake level reaches 660' I will see what I can do to switch that to a happy face. I will also ask if I can change the name of this thread to Lake Travis 2010.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:09 PM
Registered

If you guys seen where we run on our 10 mile strech of river you would chit, at docks 1' under boat at best in dead of summer, most where we run is 8' to 12' except thru this one island it is 5' you must stay on plain there, 15 years never hit bottom knock on wood.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.