Southern Intercoastal WW >

Southern Intercoastal WW

Notices

Southern Intercoastal WW

Old 08-08-2020, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 306 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by Eddienel
So far we are having a blast! Loving the area and the boating. I’m also impressed with this Cobalt. We went out into the gulf twice today and totally felt comfortable.
darn, I won't be down there for another week or so. What Cobalt do you have down there?
Old 08-09-2020, 05:48 AM
Registered

Received 581 Likes on 295 Posts

Originally Posted by F14A water jet
darn, I won't be down there for another week or so. What Cobalt do you have down there?
I’ve got a 246. I’m really happy with how well it handled with all of the boat traffic and the swells in the gulf. If I had a complaint it would be the bow needs a little more free board. Running it’s perfect. When your stopped the bow dips down a little more then I would like. Especially when you have some 50 footers blowing by when your idling aka letting the ladies take a bathroom break.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:32 AM
Registered

Received 306 Likes on 154 Posts

Originally Posted by Eddienel
I’ve got a 246. I’m really happy with how well it handled with all of the boat traffic and the swells in the gulf. If I had a complaint it would be the bow needs a little more free board. Running it’s perfect. When your stopped the bow dips down a little more then I would like. Especially when you have some 50 footers blowing by when your idling aka letting the ladies take a bathroom break.
fully understand. Darn I wish I was down there ...
I think the Emerald Coast Poker Run is this weekend or next weekend. They come over from Destin to Pensacola should be some great power boat watching.