Old 12-23-2020, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seeking - 18k - 22k boat lift

In Texas.. I have a 2007 37PC Formula to put lift on.. please send
Old 01-24-2021, 09:15 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

very hard to find right now due to a number of factors. Hydrohoist had a lousy year last year after one of their production facilities had covid related delays, then ramped up production to have another issue. Gas main into factory ruptured, backing up production even more. I have clients waiting + 12 weeks for an 8,800lb hoist.

I had a 16k for sale on facebook and craiglist, but have since sold it. There's a few popping up for sale on/near Lake Travis. but most are older fiberglass tanks. 18ks are not too common around here either. Last two potential issues are finding spare tanks to increase the capacity of a lift are near impossible to find. secondly, if you grabbed something from here, and you are taking it elsewhere, you'd have to have to do zebra mussel removal.

I'd look on craigslist and facebook. 16k, 18k (possibly 20k too) hoist all use the same steel, just different tank displacements. might help you or someone else out in a pinch.