Notices

Silver Glenn

Old 08-30-2008, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 51 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by 27Fountain
Randy
Bayard is 25 miles north of the restaurant (Gators) we had lunch at. I will not be there Sun. a lot of boats will be there from the Jax Performance Boat Club. A great bunch of guys.
If you don't want to burn the fuel you could trailer up to Black creek good ramp oo 17
Barry
Got it Barry!

Thanks.....don't know what I am gonna do just yet.
Old 08-30-2008, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

From the lake county web page.
http://www.lakecountyfl.gov/media/ne...se.aspx?id=772
Not sure what ramps these are...but note the no wake. Thats a long idle to the lake from 40 and especailly from 44 I would put in N of the lake if you want to run up there

ASTOR — Effective Friday, Aug. 29, Lake County is temporarily closing two public boat ramps on Butler and Pearl streets in the unincorporated community of Astor.

The boat ramp closures at 55400 Butler St. and 25140 E. Pearl St. will help to reduce boat traffic in the area, which could cause further property damage to nearby residences that are suffering from flooding of the St. Johns River. In addition to the boat ramp closures, authorities have enacted a no-wake zone along the St. Johns River from Lake George to State Road 44.

To enforce the boat-ramp closures and no-wake zone, the Lake County Sheriff’s Office is increasing its marine patrol of the St. Johns River from two units to four. Two paramedics from the Lake County Department of Public Safety, Fire Rescue Division, will be accompanying the Sheriff’s Office marine units to help respond to any calls for medical emergencies. In addition, the Lake County Parks & Trails Division will assign a park ranger to the area to assist with enforcement.
Old 08-30-2008, 10:30 AM
Registered

Randy
I will be back in town Sunday night. If you wanted to do something Monday. There is also a boat ramp in Green Cove Springs it would put you a little north of baynard point. I have never put in there but the guys last night said it was a good ramp.
Barry
Old 08-31-2008, 06:54 AM
Registered

Received 51 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by 27Fountain
Randy
I will be back in town Sunday night. If you wanted to do something Monday. There is also a boat ramp in Green Cove Springs it would put you a little north of baynard point. I have never put in there but the guys last night said it was a good ramp.
Barry
Love to join ya but I got to head up to Washington D.C. on Monday afternoon :{

Tell Jen I said hello.......

Randy
Old 09-02-2008, 07:38 AM
Registered

the glen was good sunday lake george was a blast lots of hang time some group www.boatraft.com or somthing was at the glen good group of guys from greencove springs
Old 09-10-2008, 05:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by eliminatethis
the glen was good sunday lake george was a blast lots of hang time some group www.boatraft.com or somthing was at the glen good group of guys from greencove springs
that goup I believe is www.raft-up.com, and yes alot of fun!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:49 PM
Registered

Anyone going to the island in the next couple of weeks, would love to run with some other go fast boats