Boat Club in Ga. >

Boat Club in Ga.

Notices

Boat Club in Ga.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat Club in Ga.

Is there any interest in a real boat club in ga? Everyone chine in please.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

I only do every other weekend over the Summer on Lanier but I would be in. Of course, I'll have to buy a new boat by April now.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Registered

Don't feel bad, cash I am boatless as well. They are finally doing some nice things on the lake now so it seems there would be an interest. I know we are land locked, however there are some pretty good poker runs around the southeast. I would like to start a club and do it right, but will need help.
I have noticed that not many people from around here are on oso. there are lots of boaters that I'm sure would be interested if there was a way to get the word out. Are you living back in ga now?
Robert
Old 12-20-2010, 01:29 PM
Registered

I would love to participate in a boat club but unfortunately I usually work weekends and boat during the week.

There's a nice group of people here http://www.atlantapowerboat.com/ that we have run with once. They do some kool runs but always conflicts with my work.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pachanga
I would love to participate in a boat club but unfortunately I usually work weekends and boat during the week.

There's a nice group of people here http://www.atlantapowerboat.com/ that we have run with once. They do some kool runs but always conflicts with my work.
Yea I know all of those guys, I go on a few of there trips, however they all or most all are on Allatoona lake. They usually come to Lanier once of twice a year but mostly on the puddle.
They have no dues and really just go as friends. Nothing wrong with that, but I would like to see functions and parties and events. Maybe get a few of my old buddies to become a sponsor (JOKER for one) and one day have a club that a lot of people would be interested joining.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:34 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Not living back in Ga but have a place in Alpharetta. I get up every other weekend over the Summer.

I have spoken to many of the high profile members here. They have loosley(?) committed to a fun run the last week of June or last week of July. My choice. Prob rent a BIG house on the lake(or 3) and do a Friday night in ATL, Sat run and raft and a Sunday raft. Its a short haul for many of the big guns.

I think Beau was doing great with cocktailcove.com but he got sooo busy with work it fell off during the drought.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:43 AM
Registered

I am here in Roswell we should hook up on a weekend when you are here and have lunch.
Beau was doing a great job, but when the corp keeps the lake screwed up not much you can do.
There are lots of high performance boats on the lake but you never here from then on this site. Have you heard from Robert Tanner lately, were is he?
Old 12-21-2010, 02:46 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

No Robert posts in a long time. I miss having an Apoache guy that wasn't an ass.

I'll let you know before my next visit.

Greg
Old 12-21-2010, 04:58 PM
Registered

Greg, I'm sure you and I met before at the Fountain dealer on Hwy 369 at the fountain dealership. I would like to talk on a phone if you are interested. (404-867-9234)
Old 12-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Just saw this.

I'll try you tomorrow.

Greg
954-732-9020

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.