Need local Info places to go! >

Need local Info places to go!

Notices

Need local Info places to go!

Old 05-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need local Info places to go!

I will be in the Deland/Daytona area for 15 days on work related training, looking for some good waterfront seafood and other cool establishments to frequent. I am traveling with three other buddies all of us are from Kansas City , Missouri and are looking forward to FRESH seafood and the ocean, just wish I could tow my boat with us , but instead we are bringing the next best thing Harleys. Help a brother out, Thanks Scott
Old 05-03-2013, 04:37 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would love to help a fellow Midwesterner out, we're originally from LOTO, but you're on the wrong side of Florida and a little bit to far North, we're on the Gulf Coast, if you ever get down this way shout out, good luck and have fun.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 1,389 Likes on 776 Posts

Go out 44 then north on highway one and across to pounce inlet. Boondocks is in Wilbur by the sea, good sea food and cheap. Local place with some boat docks.

Down the street is hidden treasure, just a good place to have a beer. There also is a place between those two.

All of those are on the inside and look at the inlet, hidden treasure is right at the inlet overlooking disappearing island and has jet ski rentals.

In Deland the fish house by the airport is pretty good and has magic hat number 9 on draft

For somewhere right on the beach New Smyrna is a cool little beach area, reminds me of New Buffalo MI on lake MI, street goes right to the water and you can drive on the beach when the surf is not high.

The place we like on the beach that has pretty good food for on the beach in Daytona is Ocean Deck, open right to the beach just south of the pier.

Just seen that you are bringing bikes,,,,,,,, I am going to be trying to get my old Road King running next Thursday, Friday, when you coming?

Definitely hit hidden treasure and putt along there. Somewhere you will need to get a picture of your bikes on the beach!

Last edited by Wildman_grafix; 05-05-2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Just seen you are bringing bikes.