looking for a boat ramp near coco beach to put in at >

looking for a boat ramp near coco beach to put in at

Notices

looking for a boat ramp near coco beach to put in at

Old 05-10-2013, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for a boat ramp near coco beach to put in at

goig to the races at coco beach may 17 - 19 not familiar with the area. will be towing my 38 foot boat i like to find a nice big boat ramp for my boat near coco beach. atleast a 15min ride to the races since i know all the ramps will be full that weekend. any ramp suggestions???
Old 05-15-2013, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the biggest one is in the race pits next to Grill's restaurant so I doubt you can use it. I only know of one other in the port and that is West by the cruise ships. There are several on the river but you will need to go through the lock to get to the ocean. Maybe spend a little $$ and have one of the marinas on the port lift it in for you? Several in the area but Blue Points is one of the more popular. Good luck and check Google maps for the ramps in the river.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2 years ago the one next to the restaurants was open to the public, made it a pain for the racers, but then again we like the spectator fleet so it is what it is.