Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Southeast US
Lanier:  RU Ready? >

Lanier: RU Ready?

Notices

Lanier: RU Ready?

Old 07-13-2015, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 13 Posts

was an expensive weekend for us as the port motor decided to grenade at 85MPH and send one of the wrist pin bearing cages and the connecting rod bolts right out through the side of the motor.
Guess we are not meant to do poker runs in fast boats anymore in life! We will be doing the run in the big pig cruiser again this year so I hope all you guys have fun tearing it up out there and we will see you all on the docks at Sunset!
Old 07-13-2015, 10:15 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

Bummer sir!

Swing by and say hi at the docks. I head out from FLL at 6am tomorrow with the boat. I should drop it in Buford about dinner time. Spending tues/wed nights in Buckhead but will be at Sunset docks early Thursday.
Old 07-13-2015, 03:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Bummer sir!

Swing by and say hi at the docks. I head out from FLL at 6am tomorrow with the boat. I should drop it in Buford about dinner time. Spending tues/wed nights in Buckhead but will be at Sunset docks early Thursday.
Yeah, it sucks but I think the wife and I have a plan together already as long as things work out $$$ wise and we may be doing repower with new 250 pro max Optimaxes instead of rebuilds with these temperamental 2.5L motors we have now.

Either way we will still be doing the run in our cruiser and this little guy for a card stop or 2! don't run us over! lol![ATTACH=CONFIG]543026[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Lanier:  RU Ready?-img_1527.jpg  
Old 07-15-2015, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm planning to follow JC advice that windship et al likely meet at dam between 11 - 1130 for a Gainesville run.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Should arrive early Thursday Is there anyone going to be directing us where to launch, park etc. We have never been there before. Can you give us a little info. We are at The Legacy and the boats at Big Beach. "D"
Old 07-15-2015, 06:17 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I would just go right to the Legacy. Big parking lot. There is a ramp on Lanier Island also. Not far at all. Big Beach is on the South Side of Lanier Islands.
I imagine it will be well organized.
Old 07-16-2015, 12:26 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I am planning on getting her wet around 1pm or so friday, launching at Bald Ridge. I have a suite and slip all weekend long at the cove. This year the weather should be much better. Jason sorry about the motor brother, that sucks. Hopefully see all you guys out there. Jason you on picture duty this year, LOL. See yall soon.
Old 07-16-2015, 07:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by myattitude
I am planning on getting her wet around 1pm or so friday, launching at Bald Ridge. I have a suite and slip all weekend long at the cove. This year the weather should be much better. Jason sorry about the motor brother, that sucks. Hopefully see all you guys out there. Jason you on picture duty this year, LOL. See yall soon.
we all need to meet up tomorrow night at the party for a plan for saturday. I promised my son Tyler that we will do the holiday and aquaplaned card stops in his boat first thing sat morning. Depending on what you guys want to do, I will be happy to provide a nice size wake with our big pig for some air shots.

Call me tomorrow when you get out on the water. we are going to the lunch which is from 11:30 - 2 or 3 tomorrow.
Old 07-16-2015, 09:57 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Just got done buffing the hull, tomorrow morning buffing top deck. I am in. Meet up at the cove tomorrow and figure it out. I am on the new docks this year.
Old 07-31-2015, 01:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone going to burn some dead dinosaurs this weekend?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.