Fort myers to marco  island  new years >

Fort myers to marco island new years

Notices

Fort myers to marco island new years

Old 12-15-2015, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fort myers to marco island new years

thinking about doing ft myers to marco island on January 2 any info on who is doing it .
Old 12-15-2015, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

Ft Myers offshore. Scroll further down the main page and there is an fmo forum. Ftmyersoffshore.com also. Great group of people. Love when I get to go/do a run.

Also memebership fees aren't high and it all goes to charity as its a non profit. We give scholarships to people in need in the area. Last year I think was somewhere around $42000 awarded so you're not just filling someone's pocket.
Old 12-15-2015, 08:40 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We will post all the details 10 days prior to the event in the oso section of Fort Myers Offshore. We will also post a list of boats participating. We leave the sanibel bridge at 11:00. We also have a helicopter booked to fly the event. Usually our New Year's run is one of the larger events of our season. As Mike said you can learn more about FMO on our website www.ftmyersoffshore.com. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Hope you can make it.