Spectre vs. Skater

Notices

Spectre vs. Skater

Old 01-31-2011, 04:24 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,116 Likes on 300 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja555
. The only one ever to do anything on the race course was Zipp and that was more the team than the boat.. ..
EXCUSE ME?????
You call a national championship in a VERY competive class nothing? Zipp Express aint the only one there dude. We ran the piss out of Stylin...we ran good...we kicked ass. We were also WINNING key west the same year..but ran one too many laps.
Get your facts straight.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:26 PM
Driver-441
Racer

and Baja, quite honestly, **** off. Now you are bashing. People work hard for there money, if they so decide to buy a spectre..GOOD FOR THEM. Call Pete, ask him about Jay Pilini, hell have nothing but good things to say. Are Skater and Spectre in the same class? NO. We all get that. For some reason you feel the need to keep repeating that.. You have ego issues my friend. DO us all a favor and leave this thread.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How so? you can buy spectre's all day long for 5 cents on the dollar, look in the classifieds.. yeah if you want to get into a cat a spectre is a way cheaper way of doing it,.. you can buy a 36 spectre for what you can buy a 28 skater for..you call that reslale value? so yeah for the price they are a better deal..Spectres dont ride better, they arent faster power for power, they arent built as well and they dont hold value..they are not a bad boat in any respect ,but they are not a skater .. Its not bashing Spectre , its just the facts...
How can you say your not bashing Spectre. 5 cents on the dollar all day. Hmmm 5% of $150 or $200,000 is $4,500 and $ 6,000. In what classifieds can i find a slow, ugly, unstable, inferior, no value Spectre for 6k. Im not a fact checker, but your facts are not very factual. Can we say exaggeration.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:34 PM
Registered

You guys all have a bug up your ass.. Never once did I say spectres arent good....I replied to the post skater vs spectre...I gave my thought on it and a cpl of you guys cried over it.. boo hoo.. grow up.. Its my opion dude and I'm entiltided to it. The post wasnt is a spectre a good boat,, It was spectre vs skater.. learn to read and maybe you will be better off.. Doesnt matter what I have.. I dont have an Apache but Ill say they are a good boat but they are slow. I guess the old saying , the truth hurts is true..
Old 01-31-2011, 04:36 PM
Driver-441
Racer

You ever see MTI or Doug Wright guys go into the skater section and tell skater guys how wrong they are? Your Cigarette guys go in the fountain section? I bet they all have opinions too.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:36 PM
Registered

And BTW Kaama was the thread starter , never once did he complain.. He has the right to hear from a skater owner..
Old 01-31-2011, 04:39 PM
Registered

No Douche, I dont NEED to have my tanks done.. My tanks are actually in perfect shape. they have always had AVgas in them. I just dont feel like spending 6 bucks a gallon anymore, so I am going to have them redone... And Spanky mastercraft you have only ridden in spectres because you dont have 1..When you get to be a big boy and buy a cat you can hail the mighty Spectres all you want.. If they were so great they would be better than a Skater and there wouldnt be anymore discussion about it.. The only one ever to do anything on the race course was Zipp and that was more the team than the boat.. So why arent Spectres talked about with the MTI, Nortech , doug wright and Skater? because they arent in the same class.. And if you have crawled all over the inside of both a skater and spectre and cant tell the difference, you deserve a spectre..
You, sir, are an idiot. Id have to rate your stupidity amongst minihawk, although you might be worse due to your age. I've already repeatedly agreed with you that spectres and slatted are in a different class. You have fun with your little 28 skater. As many times as everyone here as agreed with you, you continue to spew worthless bs. Spectre has there place in the boating market, as does skater. They are two different boats built for two different purposes. Get off your high horse egomaniac mentality and stop being a dick. We all share the same passion and actually, same viewpoint on this subject. If we were all in person right now we'd probably be laughing over this with a pitcher of beer. Have a good day, no hard feelings.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
You ever see MTI or Doug Wright guys go into the skater section and tell skater guys how wrong they are? Your Cigarette guys go in the fountain section? I bet they all have opinions too.
what dont you get.. I gave my opinion to the post
Old 01-31-2011, 04:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mastercraft240
You, sir, are an idiot. Id have to rate your stupidity amongst minihawk, although you might be worse due to your age. I've already repeatedly agreed with you that spectres and slatted are in a different class. You have fun with your little 28 skater. As many times as everyone here as agreed with you, you continue to spew worthless bs. Spectre has there place in the boating market, as does skater. They are two different boats built for two different purposes. Get off your high horse egomaniac mentality and stop being a dick. We all share the same passion and actually, same viewpoint on this subject. If we were all in person right now we'd probably be laughing over this with a pitcher of beer. Have a good day, no hard feelings.
Mastercraft . no offense.. But for some reason fast fun wont let it go... Did I ever say Spectres arent good ? no.. I almost bought 1... Kaama should be able to hear from someone who owns a skater...Again its only my opinion.. Fast fun has to cry about it
Old 01-31-2011, 04:54 PM
Registered

Mastercraft . no offense.. But for some reason fast fun wont let it go... Did I ever say Spectres arent good ? no.. I almost bought 1... Kaama should be able to hear from someone who owns a skater...Again its only my opinion.. Fast fun has to cry about it
Maybe you didn't mean to say they aren't good, but the way your post read was very offensive to many spectre owners. Stylin has won a lot of races as well as the previous race boat. No they aren't raced often but they are capable. Just apologize for offending anyone and we'll all move on. First beers on me if we meet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.