Spectre vs. Skater >

Spectre vs. Skater

Notices

Spectre vs. Skater

Old 01-31-2011, 04:56 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
You ever see MTI or Doug Wright guys go into the skater section and tell skater guys how wrong they are? Your Cigarette guys go in the fountain section? I bet they all have opinions too.
dont know who pizzed in your Cherios may wanna try gettin yourself some puzzy , its a Spectre vs. Skater and the thread asks for opinions ... i failed to see in the post where it sayz opinions only from Spectre owners !!!! NO ONE ELSE lets here it
Old 01-31-2011, 05:11 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,116 Likes on 300 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing163.1
dont know who pizzed in your Cherios may wanna try gettin yourself some puzzy , its a Spectre vs. Skater and the thread asks for opinions ... i failed to see in the post where it sayz opinions only from Spectre owners !!!! NO ONE ELSE lets here it
Sorry, and your boat is gorgeous btw, but offending a brand and a race team that im very close too is quite frankly rude and it pissed me off lol. Baja, sorry if i flew off the handle at ya, I hope you accept ym appolgies. Lets put it in the past, i hope the starter of the thread got nice boat.

oh and btw the puzzy is a no problem
Old 01-31-2011, 05:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Sorry, and your boat is gorgeous btw, but offending a brand and a race team that im very close too is quite frankly rude and it pissed me off lol. Baja, sorry if i flew off the handle at ya, I hope you accept ym appolgies. Lets put it in the past, i hope the starter of the thread got nice boat.

oh and btw the puzzy is a no problem
Lets put it in the past..:ernaehrung004 :

OK lets EAT !!!
Old 01-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,116 Likes on 300 Posts

Lets put it in the past..:ernaehrung004 :

OK lets EAT !!!
Old 01-31-2011, 05:50 PM
Banned

Dammit guy's its winter in the north........ 5 pages of kILL kILL kILL and you are walking away sniffing each others butts. I say back to KILL KILL KILL until mods make it go away.

How about Ocean Express V's Skater... I know silly question Ocean Express has aluminum tanks.....not fair to compare.

OK LETS EAT
Old 01-31-2011, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am sorry this thread got out of hand.. I may of came across as bashing , but I didnt mean it that way...
Old 01-31-2011, 06:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by brian41
Dammit guy's its winter in the north........ 5 pages of kILL kILL kILL and you are walking away sniffing each others butts. I say back to KILL KILL KILL until mods make it go away.

How about Ocean Express V's Skater... I know silly question Ocean Express has aluminum tanks.....not fair to compare.

OK LETS EAT
Ocean Express V's Skater

OMFG are you smokin toilet paper again Brian u may wanna sit back & watch a Chi town poker run Vid and then grab a roll of papertowels & a 30 pack you'll need it.. ever thought about turbines
Old 01-31-2011, 07:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by brian41

OK LETS EAT

Works for me
Attached Thumbnails Spectre vs. Skater-image0011.jpg  
Old 02-01-2011, 07:01 AM
Banned

Ocean Express V's Skater

OMFG are you smokin toilet paper again Brian u may wanna sit back & watch a Chi town poker run Vid and then grab a roll of papertowels & a 30 pack you'll need it.. ever thought about turbines
Ya Big Daddy enjoy its an OE nation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2jezcbTOCE
Old 02-02-2011, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just My Opinion, I use to be big into fishing and over on The Hull Truth it was the same arguement Fountain over Yellowfin, the fountain didnt hold its value like the yellowfin and the wireing behind the console was a little better but the fountain was more effecient and faster on some models it was all preference but all you really needed was a fountain unless you wanted to fish in 8 ft seas then the yellowfin guys would say they could walk buy you.