Spectre Support >

Spectre Support

Notices

Spectre Support

Old 12-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TB Racing
I agree, I second and third this motion about Jay. I been doing business with Jay for over 10 years and Jay has become a dear friend of mine and two boats later, a 30’and 32’, I am happy to say I would do it all again. I have never been let down by him or his product!!!!
Agreed, I don't take sides in things like this. Jay has always treated my wife and I very well when working on our boat. I don't know the new guys but I'm sure they are good people and I hope they both can work this out.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:18 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Yep, he built me 2 new boats. New set-up on the 36 presented new issues, but he hung in there until the end to make it all right for me including taking care of all warranty issues.

Jay-Keep us informed on your progress!

SonnyB
Attached Thumbnails Spectre Support-1001366_1.jpg  
Old 12-24-2010, 07:34 PM
Airking
VIP Member

I would also agree. Jay provides great service and support. Good enough for me to tow my Spectre from VA to FL, passing many other local and closer boat dealers along the way, to have his company due upgrades. From needing a $25 part to purchasing a big $$$$$ boat. You will not be disappointed. As stated already, he has earned his reputation. Best of luck Jay!
Old 12-26-2010, 09:45 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,097 Likes on 293 Posts

Originally Posted by Sonny Spectre 30
Yep, he built me 2 new boats. New set-up on the 36 presented new issues, but he hung in there until the end to make it all right for me including taking care of all warranty issues.

Jay-Keep us informed on your progress!

SonnyB
Your boat is gorgeous
Old 01-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by us1kw
I am proud of what I have done with Spectre since creating it in 1993. I flattered that you are so persistent in using my name.
Thank you,
Jay
Jay - you don't seem to get on OSO that much, so one word of advice - don't get into these little tit for tat arguments with people in the forums. Your reputation precedes you and the other side will have a long way to go to overcome your credibility. Let it be settled in court, and don't lower yourself to their level. The way you gracefully began this thread will be sullied by anything less.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:23 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,097 Likes on 293 Posts

Originally Posted by X-Rated30
Jay - you don't seem to get on OSO that much, so one word of advice - don't get into these little tit for tat arguments with people in the forums. Your reputation precedes you and the other side will have a long way to go to overcome your credibility. Let it be settled in court, and don't lower yourself to their level. The way you gracefully began this thread will be sullied by anything less.
Great words of advice. he ran a real tight shift for a long time, a lotta people will always be loyal because of that
Old 01-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Registered

Jay, I owned a 36. It was a great boat, and you built a great product.

BUT

Why you challenge Gary is beyond me. He does not get into anything half ass. He has the molds, the rights, everything....
If you have not found out already, he is 100% in the right, and he absolutely will not stop.

It's a shame what Conrad did, but your involvement ended with him.

Good luck in the future. You obviously have skills in the boat building dept.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Your boat is gorgeous
You should see the 30 he owned before the 36.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:19 PM
Registered

Jay, thanks for all the help with my boat and I look forward to doing business with you in the future!!
Old 01-23-2011, 06:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by FullAuto9
Jay, thanks for all the help with my boat and I look forward to doing business with you in the future!!
What did u have him do to your boat. I only ask cause I to have a 32 and am doing some work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.