Thank You from Frisini Motorsports >

Thank You from Frisini Motorsports

Notices

Thank You from Frisini Motorsports

Old 05-21-2011, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Thank You from Frisini Motorsports

June 1st will mark Frisini Motorsports One Year Anniversary and proud to say we have beat all expectations. With 2.9 million dollars in sales against all odds and in the middle of a recession. We couldn't have pulled any of this off without the staff at the Ft. Pierce factory and tip our hats to them for doing an amazing job.

I would like to thank everyone who helped us along the way and stood behind us. And to the twenty some customers who purchased boats this year, Thank you for believing in us. We really do appreciate your business.

We look forward to creating cooler and higher quality boats in year two. You haven't seen anything yet.

Old 05-22-2011, 08:22 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John, great great things going on at the factory. Best of luck in your second year !!!
Old 05-24-2011, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yep keep up the good work and even better things will keep happening. Hard work pays off and your success shows how hard you've all been working, congrats to seeing the fruits. Now get back to work and finish my boat