2001 25' Sunsation >

2001 25' Sunsation

Notices

2001 25' Sunsation

Old 05-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PLACECRAFT
It runs 73 mph with no problem. Have run 75 mph before also, but I dont push the boat cause I have go fast boats for the need for speed thing. If the deal with jeff does not go through then I will keep you in mind. THANKS!!!
These are obviously speedo readings and not GPS or radar! I'm pretty good friends with the owners of Sunsation and have been on many Rockets/Aggressors some with big power...with the 375 Mag that boat should run an honest 67-69 GPS and maybe a little faster if it was ordered with a higher X-dimention....very nice boats nontheless!!! I just sold my '01............
Old 05-09-2007, 09:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SUNSATION 25
These are obviously speedo readings and not GPS or radar! I'm pretty good friends with the owners of Sunsation and have been on many Rockets/Aggressors some with big power...with the 375 Mag that boat should run an honest 67-69 GPS and maybe a little faster if it was ordered with a higher X-dimention....very nice boats nontheless!!! I just sold my '01............
I have checked the boats speedo with GPS and found that they were the same , so not sure what your point is. The guy asked me what it ran so I told him, to bad yours did not run that. There is not just GPS, radar and speedo readings. What about the water you are running on as well and weather for the day, fuel level, gear, people in the boat. There is alot of factors involved.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 91 Likes on 55 Posts

I have checked the boats speedo with GPS and found that they were the same , so not sure what your point is. The guy asked me what it ran so I told him, to bad yours did not run that. There is not just GPS, radar and speedo readings. What about the water you are running on as well and weather for the day, fuel level, gear, people in the boat. There is alot of factors involved.
Agree with your conditions comment, and not trying to start a sh!t storm here, but I would be interested in other 25 owners confirming these speeds on 375 hp. They seem exceptional, but then again Sunsation makes a great hull. What I don't believe is that there is a huge difference in any certain person's hull doing better than the norm.
Old 05-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Registered

I agree that water conditions, weight, and temp all come into play...but the piont of my post was that the speeds seem excesive for a non HO engine, If yours does run an honest 73-75 GPS good for you!!! You should be proud! But I guess I'd have to see it to belive it.............................
Old 05-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 276 Posts

Sunsation25

Are you Ty from who we bought the agressor hp500?
Old 05-10-2007, 04:44 PM
Registered

agressor25 was his screen name I think...sorry.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff32
Sunsation25

Are you Ty from who we bought the agressor hp500?

Sorry Jeff, I am not Ty........
Old 05-11-2007, 11:34 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

The deal with JEFF32 and his brother did go through and the boat is gone. I was sorry to see it leave but one of my boats had to go. There driver was very pleased when he picked up the boat and said it was a very clean boat for a 2001. Im glad it all worked out. If they ask to buy your boat, they do what they say they will do with no problems. If you are ever in question about them just ask me I would vouch for them. THANKS!!!!!
Old 05-12-2007, 06:38 AM
Registered

thanks placecraft. I appreciated your comments... always useful when buying far from home to give names as referal. If everything goes well on the way back, we might test drive it today, if my driver shows up early enough! Thanks again!

By the way, what are your other boats?
Old 05-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Registered

I have a placecraft dragstar that has a 1800HP blown alky engine in it and a TX-19 dragstar that has 1000HP blown gas engine in that. They both run well over 100 mph in a 1000 ft.
I guess sunsation25 will want GPS readings on them as well LOL

Quick Reply: 2001 25' Sunsation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.