Congrats to the Factory >

Congrats to the Factory

Notices

Congrats to the Factory

Old 09-17-2007, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
GT, you are correct that no side-entry is available at this time. My guess is it would take a lot of interest in that option for them to invest in creating new dash and cabin liner molds to accomdate the setup. McLeod already builds a side by side bolster so that part of the setup is alread complete. The material used in the cabin by McLeod is fairly new to the market and I too thought it was just a high end vinyl. It does not have the samel feel to it that the Ultra Leather used by Formula has. As far as the "custom" word being tossed around to describe the F-4, I believe a lot of that surrounds Sunsation's in-house production of a lot of the trim pieces used to finish off the boat. There are a lot of pieces on that boat that you cannot buy off the shelf. But you are correct in that "custom" does not refer to a customer being able to order the boat with different cockpit or cabin configurations like you can on some other manufactures boats. I do hope you decide to take that test ride.

Jeff
Well put, sounds like it's a difference in the definition of "custom".

GT, don't take offense by Mental's defesiveness, he's one of the most laid back offensive style guys I know. I'm sure he would gladly take a whole day off work just to talk boats with ya You're actions by deleting your original post, shows your a standup guy as well. Thanks.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I stand corrected, I in no way meant any offense in my comments, appologies if interpreted as such. I will say that I didnt think the national rep was as well versed on the boat as he should be. As I stated the F4 was a jaw dropper, and standing in that Mcleod bolster was off the hook. If you had been with us at the show, you would have seen us pop back over there throughout the day. Their setup was right beside Fountain, and I can tell you where most of the people were hanging out (F4), over the 42Lightning. JS - if your in sales and your profiling, your losing money. When shopping for a boat the prospective buyer will also want to check out the boating family he/she is thinking of joining, so some good PR is in order if you want the family to grow. Hope this ends now, so we can get back to the party.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by chevyzq8
Well put, sounds like it's a difference in the definition of "custom".

GT, don't take offense by Mental's defesiveness, he's one of the most laid back offensive style guys I know. I'm sure he would gladly take a whole day off work just to talk boats with ya You're actions by deleting your original post, shows your a standup guy as well. Thanks.
Just goes to show that I should never drink beer with K4M and then get on OSO after going home.

Dumb...
Old 09-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Somehow it's always Jeff's fault
Old 09-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Registered

Received 950 Likes on 510 Posts

Originally Posted by GoodTymn
I stand corrected, I in no way meant any offense in my comments, appologies if interpreted as such. I will say that I didnt think the national rep was as well versed on the boat as he should be. As I stated the F4 was a jaw dropper, and standing in that Mcleod bolster was off the hook. If you had been with us at the show, you would have seen us pop back over there throughout the day. Their setup was right beside Fountain, and I can tell you where most of the people were hanging out (F4), over the 42Lightning. JS - if your in sales and your profiling, your losing money. When shopping for a boat the prospective buyer will also want to check out the boating family he/she is thinking of joining, so some good PR is in order if you want the family to grow. Hope this ends now, so we can get back to the party.
Get a ride on the boat and you won't be worried about the cabin fabrics! You can certainly disagree with anyone on here but just be ready to back up your thoughts.
Glad you liked the boat, Sunsation builds a great product and has unmatched customer service.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:32 AM
Registered

Received 763 Likes on 412 Posts

Originally Posted by chevyzq8
Somehow it's always Jeff's fault
Yup. Just ask my wife and MP. They blame me for everything. And I'm such an angel...