Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
a ride on an F4!!! >

a ride on an F4!!!

Notices

a ride on an F4!!!

Old 02-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey yesrej " fat guy in a little coat " !!!! great ride glad to see ya there ,stop by the marina or give me a shout weve got 2 more shows in march maybe well see ya. and cash thanks for all the info , i appreciate youre input and the solid lunch chat !
see ya charlie m
Old 02-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
hey yesrej " fat guy in a little coat " !!!! great ride glad to see ya there ,stop by the marina or give me a shout weve got 2 more shows in march maybe well see ya. and cash thanks for all the info , i appreciate youre input and the solid lunch chat !
see ya charlie m
charlie, ill see you around. ill stop if im over that way. you doing the rockland show? ill go to that if you guys are there.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by yesrej
I had the time of my life on that boat. hopefully one day i can talk to you guys about getting into one of those things. that is before im 90.
The best advice I can give you is start small and work your way up(baby steps).Speaking of starting small have I got a deal for you I personally know of a 08' 288 MCOB that will be avalaible this coming fall. It has an open bow perfect for your girl and will have a PUMPIN system. Also possibly a newly installed Raylar 525 kit.It will give you plenty of time to work out a deal with the guy's at Mahopac Marine.I've enclosed a pic for your veiwing pleasure!
Attached Thumbnails a ride on an F4!!!-boat.jpg  

Last edited by live wire; 02-20-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old 02-20-2008, 08:52 PM
Registered

i was down in miami for the boat show last weekend. i just wanted to thank a few people and tell you guys how much fun i had. i want to thank wayne from sunsation for a great ride on "last red cent". its not everyday you get a ride on an F4 and have the owner of the company drive. i want to thank charlie from mahopac marine for talking to me about the F4 (i hope you are feeling better). i want to thank the owner of the boat (i think his name is bill) for giving me the chance to get a ride on his awsome boat. i was just happy to see one in person let alone get a ride in one. my girlfriend was sick the whole weekend of the show and she didnt even want to go back on sunday but she did come with me. one of the only times she had a smile on her face is when we were on the F4. i mean from ear to ear!! with a half tank of fuel and 6 people we hit 95 and still was pushing for more before wayne got off it. the boat rode unbelivable. we were crossing some huge wakes from so very large boats and we didnt feel a thing. i dont think you could build a better boat.
That's awesome!! That's the best way to learn about a boat; when you have the owner of the company take you out for a run. That's what hooked me and my wife on Sunsation, when Joe took us out on 32SSR on the Hudson River at the Liberty Landing Boat Show this past October.
We were so impressed, we bought the boat.
Goodluck with your Sunsation search.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by live wire
The best advice I can give you is start small and work your way up(baby steps).Speaking of starting small have I got a deal for you I personally know of a 08' 288 MCOB that will be avalaible this coming fall. It has an open bow perfect for your girl and will have a PUMPIN system. Also possibly a newly installed Raylar 525 kit.It will give you plenty of time to work out a deal with the guy's at Mahopac Marine.I've enclosed a pic for your veiwing pleasure!
your right, you have to start small. are next boat will be a 32 or 33. it will be a ss or ssr or i m ight be a 33 AT. we havent decided. i have a couple of years to decide. live wire your boat is sweet but she needs the cabin. we overnight alot.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Registered

live wire your boat is sweet but she needs the cabin. we overnight alot.
AAAA! to be young.Wait to you get married and have a couple rug rats.You wont be able to pay her enough to sleep on a go- fast unless it has a jacuzzi and room service. It was worth a try anyway.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:38 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

AAAA! to be young.Wait to you get married and have a couple rug rats.You wont be able to pay her enough to sleep on a go- fast unless it has a jacuzzi and room service. It was worth a try anyway.
we just had this conversation about 2 hours ago. she would stay on the F4...
Old 02-21-2008, 05:42 PM
Registered

we just had this conversation about 2 hours ago. she would stay on the F4...
You've got a real trooper there.LOL
Old 02-21-2008, 06:43 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

You've got a real trooper there.LOL
she really is. we spend every weekend on the baja now. she deserves bigger. and i deserve faster.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Registered

she really is. we spend every weekend on the baja now. she deserves bigger. .
Her personal preferance in your size shouldnt be any of our concern.(Sorry dude I couldnt help it). That's great that she truly enjoys hanging out on the boat,your a very lucky man. I'm definatley looking foward to meetin you guy's on the river this summer.

Last edited by live wire; 02-21-2008 at 07:00 PM.

Quick Reply: a ride on an F4!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.