a ride on an F4!!!

Notices

a ride on an F4!!!

Old 02-19-2008, 02:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a ride on an F4!!!

i was down in miami for the boat show last weekend. i just wanted to thank a few people and tell you guys how much fun i had. i want to thank wayne from sunsation for a great ride on "last red cent". its not everyday you get a ride on an F4 and have the owner of the company drive. i want to thank charlie from mahopac marine for talking to me about the F4 (i hope you are feeling better). i want to thank the owner of the boat (i think his name is bill) for giving me the chance to get a ride on his awsome boat. i was just happy to see one in person let alone get a ride in one. my girlfriend was sick the whole weekend of the show and she didnt even want to go back on sunday but she did come with me. one of the only times she had a smile on her face is when we were on the F4. i mean from ear to ear!! with a half tank of fuel and 6 people we hit 95 and still was pushing for more before wayne got off it. the boat rode unbelivable. we were crossing some huge wakes from so very large boats and we didnt feel a thing. i dont think you could build a better boat.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 170 Likes on 76 Posts

That is awesome! We may be turning in our Formula for one of these. I wish I had known ahead of time that they had one in the water for sea trials.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:04 PM
Registered

Congrats! Wayne and Joe both can really drive these boats!!! not to mention how down to earth they are.....
Old 02-19-2008, 07:09 PM
Registered

I heard a rumor about this....

So the girlfriend and Charlie were both sick huh??? Just kidding. Hey Yesrej, I am really glad you got to hook up with Wayne Bill and Charlie. Sorry I missed you guys down there and look forward to seeing ya on the river and taking out the 32's and 288's. I just saw the pictures. Nice one of the speedo on the F4.

Tom

Originally Posted by yesrej
i was down in miami for the boat show last weekend. i just wanted to thank a few people and tell you guys how much fun i had. i want to thank wayne from sunsation for a great ride on "last red cent". its not everyday you get a ride on an F4 and have the owner of the company drive. i want to thank charlie from mahopac marine for talking to me about the F4 (i hope you are feeling better). i want to thank the owner of the boat (i think his name is bill) for giving me the chance to get a ride on his awsome boat. i was just happy to see one in person let alone get a ride in one. my girlfriend was sick the whole weekend of the show and she didnt even want to go back on sunday but she did come with me. one of the only times she had a smile on her face is when we were on the F4. i mean from ear to ear!! with a half tank of fuel and 6 people we hit 95 and still was pushing for more before wayne got off it. the boat rode unbelivable. we were crossing some huge wakes from so very large boats and we didnt feel a thing. i dont think you could build a better boat.

Last edited by MahopacMarine; 02-19-2008 at 07:23 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
I heard a rumor about this....

So the girlfriend and Charlie were both sick huh??? Just kidding. Hey Yesrej, I am really glad you got to hook up with Wayne Bill and Charlie. Sorry I missed you guys down there and look forward to seeing ya on the river and taking out the 32's and 288's. I just saw the pictures. Nice one of the speedo on the F4.

Tom
tom, i have one of those digital picture frames. i have a zoomed in pic of the speedo at 95 on my wall. i had the time of my life on that boat. hopefully one day i can talk to you guys about getting into one of those things. that is before im 90.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

Glad you finally got to go out on the boat. That was me that was running it Saturday when you asked. We had been running in the rough stuff all day and I(and the boat) needed a break. Not trying to be a dik, it was just a LONG weekend.

You probably got a much better ride with Wayne, and your girl got to go. Good stuff.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:10 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Glad you finally got to go out on the boat. That was me that was running it Saturday when you asked. We had been running in the rough stuff all day and I(and the boat) needed a break. Not trying to be a dik, it was just a LONG weekend.

You probably got a much better ride with Wayne, and your girl got to go. Good stuff.
cash, i wish i would have known it was you. i very much understand. i wasnt going to push you into it, it wasnt my position to do so. i was just excited that i had a chance to go out. the boat was incredible and it really did make our weekend.
Old 02-20-2008, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 763 Likes on 412 Posts

Cash, how did you like driving the F-4?
Old 02-20-2008, 11:32 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Cash, how did you like driving the F-4?
The boat rocks. It is a great piece of equipment. They did their homework thoroughly. Sound in the rough, fast in the flat water. More spce than a girl could ever use. I would definitely recommend it to all that will listen.
Went out with Joe and 5 guys on Saturday morning and we hit an even 100mph across the bay. No BS.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 763 Likes on 412 Posts

The boat rocks. It is a great piece of equipment. They did their homework thoroughly. Sound in the rough, fast in the flat water. More spce than a girl could ever use. I would definitely recommend it to all that will listen.
Went out with Joe and 5 guys on Saturday morning and we hit an even 100mph across the bay. No BS.
Cool. I know you've owned and driven a lot of different boats so it is nice to hear your perspective. I've driven Mentalpause's F-4 at LOTO and have rode in it many times in the snot and they are a nice ride.

Quick Reply: a ride on an F4!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.