Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
Anyone Home???... >

Anyone Home???...

Notices

Anyone Home???...

Old 03-21-2002, 10:42 PM
Low Rider

Went to the marina and looked at the Dominator for a few minutes last weekend. I was going to pull the cover off and start the spring thing, cleaning and waxing. But it was rainning so I decided to start the spring thing this weekend instead. If everything works out, we will splash on Easter Weekend. Going to install a ladder on the swim platform next week, that has turned into a real project. The swim platform on a Dominator does not lend its' self well to a ladder installation.

John

Old 03-22-2002, 01:02 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With the way the weather's been acting here lately it looks like it'll be easter weekend here as well John before I splash...

Rick
Old 03-22-2002, 08:59 PM
Sunsation 32

It's suppose to get down to 16 degrees here tonight. Kind of depressing this close to boating season.

Old 03-23-2002, 12:09 AM
KN
Registered

I'm here, waiting for the chance of no more snow to have my new Dominator delivered. We got 8 inches of snow yesterday, it's depressing.

Kirk
Old 03-23-2002, 11:20 AM
Low Rider

Extended forcast for Easter Weekend is temp. in low 60's. Plans to float the boat may get delayed another week. Of course alot can change with the weather in a week. It seems the weather has got it backwards. We have gone from spring to winter, try to figure that out!

Old 03-23-2002, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

Vaboater - you should call Joe up at Sunsation and have them send you their ladder kit for the Dominator. I put mine on 2 seasons ago. Only takes about 30 minutes. Very easy, they send complete directions and hardware. It is also an excellent ladder.
Old 03-26-2002, 11:12 AM
Cz_buyer

Smile Yes I do love Florida

Tmager,

Yes it is true, Florida living does have that warm sunshine benefit. I took the Intimidator out Sun for a nice cruise down to Shell Island for a couple of hours. It was about 82 out and the water is slowly creeping toward the 80 deg mark.

In case you guys didn't know this the best thing about having a bad ass fast Sunsation on the west coast of Florida is:

A) They are totally rare and everyone loves to see something different

B) Completely packing the **** out of every Baja owner who trys to run with you!

I love it. Why don't we have a sprin break Sunsation Rally ever year at my house. I'll provide the food! :-)

Regards,

Craig Z

Old 03-26-2002, 05:57 PM
Registered

Craig, I like that idea, hell it can't be more than a 24 hour drive down there. I have thought about pulling the boat down there next spring, this year I bought a house and then the boat so the funds have pretty much dried up for any vacations.

-Tom
Old 03-27-2002, 01:55 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

tmager
Anytime you're able to get waterborne it's a vacation....

Rick