Who was in Havasu ?

Notices

Who was in Havasu ?

Old 04-29-2002, 03:28 PM
rick32

Default Who was in Havasu ?

Hey ,
Who was in Havasu this weekend ???
I saw a bunch of Sunsations there ... it was great ....

Check in.....

Rick32

Old 04-29-2002, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Rick32,

I was there. 25 Aggressor. Nice to have some Sunsation Company at Havasu for change. I assume you have a 32.
Old 04-30-2002, 11:14 AM
AZDominator

I was there!! Wasn't sure which boat was yours until Sunday. I was the 32 with orange and grey in the back. I saw you tied off at the end of the London Bridge Resort (How did you always get that spot?!!!) We waved a couple of times but it seemed you were always heading out when we were heading in. Had a great time, we left Sunday morning at 7:00 a.m. I talked to the guy with the yellow windscreen 32, he said he was up front with the second group. Thats it for Havasu this year. We have been there 4 times in the last 6 months. Was that you honking on Sunday morning when I turned south on 95?

Old 04-30-2002, 12:25 PM
Registered

Unhappy

i wanted to go, but i can’t afford it right now, i guess i’m saving every dime for my new motors. wish i had more money, dam it.

AZDominator,
where you gona go if your not going to havasu again this year?
Old 04-30-2002, 01:40 PM
AZDominator

Dean, We take the boat up to Lake Powell on 4th of July and store/use it up there until mid September. We have a houseboat at Wahweap so we make the most of the cooler temps.

Old 04-30-2002, 02:47 PM
Registered

hey cool, maybe we will see you there some. we get to powell about once a month thru the summer and are renting a house boat twards the end of august for a week out of wahweap.
Old 04-30-2002, 09:48 PM
rick32

Did you say " Hook " !!! .... nah man...not me.....
Cigarettes Hook & Those boats with solid centerlines & riding surfaces too..

Sunsations don't like or tend to.... they are usually on the back pad. I've never heared of a hooking sunsation, I suppose it could happen with drives all the way in and medium to faster speeds....

Anyhow, yeah I had that spot all weekend by pure chance only baby.....It was great seeing all you guys there. I wish we would have stopped and chit chatted , but I had to blast off with the rest of the SCOPE guys they just go & go & go....we spent most time between the sand bar/ topock & Havasu Springs & the channel.....

We'll next time we see each other.... lets all have a beer & a hand shake.... were family for gods sake !

Cheer's,
Rick32