Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
2009 WOT 32 Sunsation >

2009 WOT 32 Sunsation

Notices

2009 WOT 32 Sunsation

Old 02-14-2011, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

labbing the props won't void any warranty. Some see minor changes in performance, sometimes it is negligible. The most you will see is 1-2 mph. The factory may have tried a labbed prop on them so you may want to give them a call and ask them about the results.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Metal pause for the info. When is fast; fast enough
Old 02-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Registered

Question

Originally Posted by sunsation96
This 32' had some hull work done to it when built for the owner (I think) It would be best that you speak to the owner direct about that as I don't know for sure. As hard as this is to admit I am friends with the owners and thought I would pass the boat along to you.

Who are you working with on a boat? A dealer?
Yes a dealer, I have noticed some have the gallery added to the boat,i.e fridge,microwave, sink. I believe this would add to the overall weight of the boat. Would they be faster if they did not have this in the cuddy.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Driver skillz!!! OK, maybe not!! More like luck...got good motors and a clean hull is my guess!!
Hit 84 on a good day and will run 82-83 all day!!
Lap props are supposed to give a mile or 2 at best, not a bad investment for the cost!! I am hoping to try a set of Herrings this summer, thinking they may be worth at least 2MPH, that is unless someone wants to buy and test it out themselves!!!!
Heres a little WOT for ya......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-fZUTKkTXE

Last edited by Bo-G13; 02-14-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Bo-G13
Driver skillz!!! OK, maybe not!! More like luck...got good motors and a clean hull is my guess!!
Lap props are supposed to give a mile or 2 at best, not a bad investment for the cost!! I am hoping to try a set of Herrings this summer, thinking they may be worth at least 2MPH, that is unless someone wants to buy and test it out themselves!!!!
nice video. I have to run a little starboard tab due to the extra battery placement which I'm sure is affecting my top end. that problem will be addressed before spring. hell its 66 degrees here today!!!!
Old 02-14-2011, 06:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by campionchase910
Any difference, from the 07's to the 09's. The 09 has the bravo 1 x drives
My 07 has X drives too. I believe the 08's and up have a pad bottom. The 07's and under have a deep V.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:58 PM
Registered

I am just finalizing my deal on a brand new 2009 32 sunsation. I've was told they ran it and it shows 86mph to 87mph on speedo demo hrs.It has full warranty's on components engines drives and hull. I don't know how far off these speedos are. It is not a gps speedo. I will have to upgrade that first thing.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by campionchase910
I am just finalizing my deal on a brand new 2009 32 sunsation. I've was told they ran it and it shows 86mph to 87mph on speedo demo hrs.It has full warranty's on components engines drives and hull. I don't know how far off these speedos are. It is not a gps speedo. I will have to upgrade that first thing.
Well Congrats post some pictures PLEASE Or else.... Save your money on the GPS spedo IMO get a nice chart plotter and your all set. My boat does have the GPS spedo but the darn battery is toast which will be getting fixed as soon as I see her. Congrats again post some pictures please.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sunsation96
Well Congrats post some pictures PLEASE Or else.... Save your money on the GPS spedo IMO get a nice chart plotter and your all set. My boat does have the GPS spedo but the darn battery is toast which will be getting fixed as soon as I see her. Congrats again post some pictures please.
Thanks as soon as the deal is finalized, should be today I will post some pics. Yes I was thinking the same as a gps map plotter. It does it all.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bo-G13
Now that is what you call getting some air. Nice vid thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.