Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sunsation
any single engine 32 dominators for sale out there? >

any single engine 32 dominators for sale out there?

Notices

any single engine 32 dominators for sale out there?

Old 05-08-2012, 04:55 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any single engine 32 dominators for sale out there?

The underwriter for the bank pulled my approval for the fountain so I am pretty much giving up on that brand and getting back to what I originally wanted. I had a friend with a single dominator and the boat was great but he sold it right before I sold the sonic or it would have bin mine. Just wondering if there are any out there for sale? I just think it would be a neat boat to own. Always loved the dominator!
Old 05-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Gold Member

There has to be one out there somewhere?
Old 05-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Are you totally set on a single Dominator? IMO the 32 is big for a single and would be a pain to dock in any wind without twins.

Here is a link for an immaculate Dominator that is for sale at a great price. The boat is perfect, the owner is getting out of boating and selling everything. The boat has been either on the trailer or on a lift. (I bought his boat lift, that's how I know about this boat).

http://www.sunsationboats.com/forums...minator-29-500
Old 05-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member

My buddy Walt had a 32 that ran really good for a stock single. I will keep my eye out for you. I duno what the deal with banks and CU's. Guy that just bought a bike from me had to jump through hoops of fire to get a stinking 6xxx loan.

John jr
Old 05-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,278 Likes on 559 Posts

Only 6 built I think. 2 of them are in the DC area owned by good friends; both running big power.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Gold Member

sydways, I believe there were closer to ten built and like 4-5 of them were run on the chesapeake at some point and thanks for jeeping your eye out. John, walts boat is the boat im refering to, ran like a beast. rocket 24 i would def buy a 32 twins, just thought the single would be different to own.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Gold Member

The link you put up.... the boat is way older then id like. i went to hudson valley new york to put a deposit on a 2001 dominator twin 502 mpi last year and the boat was a P.O.S.!!! Closed the loan and everything.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:59 AM
Gold Member

John the loan market is why boats are sitting for sale for years. I gave my sonic away and it was pristine. The loan lady I've bin using said she just can't get a FOUNTAIN done. She also said there is zero explanation a bank can give me for turning me down other then they will not lend on performance boats. My credit score is 750ish, debt to income is 25%, I have the 20% to put down, my income is more then sufficient and for giggles we put my wife on the loan app. She is a nurse and her credit score is 725 and the only debt she shows is her small auto payment. Oh and the sonic I owned for 16 months and made 16 double payments, so can anyone tell me where the issue here is? It'd the lenders just saying Nah we don't like these go fast boats because were stupid enough to lend 100,000k to anyone with a job and a credit score 5 years ago and found out that this was bad lending. So now perfectly qualified buyers like myself are left to pray for loan approvals.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:34 AM
Registered

I think there were 7 built.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Try USAA for a loan if you can. Need to be Military or Veteran or have a family member who is. They gave me a loan with a great rate even with my boat being old. One of the guys I work with just bought a new boat and they financed him 100%no money down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.