new 32 w/ 565's >

new 32 w/ 565's

Notices

new 32 w/ 565's

Old 07-01-2013, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 989 Likes on 526 Posts

Originally Posted by Captain YARRR
That is one sexy ride. I hope some more pictures start showing up soon! I think this is probably the perfect 32...I don't think I would want more than 100 MPH out of 32.
Looks like it only ran 97!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-grUFGhBdXQ
Old 07-02-2013, 06:22 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 4 Posts

Gary-
Cory has been nothing short of a douche each and every time i have come within a quarter mile of him. He snubbed us when we had small boats, talked down on our driving skill/boating ethics (how ironic), and if you didnt stroke his enormous silver spooned ego like all the rest of the sunsation nation he and his cronies would sound off.

I will take the time to have a laugh at his expense anytime i can... If you dont like it, im sorry ive somehow irritated you, but its just the way it is. Im extremely social especially on the water and get along with almost anyone, but some people just have that ego they cant get past and well... They have whatever smartass comment i may think of that day coming their way

By the way, i especially love the lines of the phantom boats, maybe if youre not too mad about us chopping cory down an inch or two we could do some running around. Ask Jay- we arent all THAT bad to hang out with!

Till next time!
-AJ
Old 07-02-2013, 07:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AJ you're just simply an ass hole. Why would I want to talk to you? I have only met you one time, and you acted like I was supposed to be your best friend. I never talked down on your skills, as previously stated, I don't even know you. Just said you needed to wear your lanyards, and/or jackets. For someone that doesn't know me at all, your opinions don't really hold any water. I met you one time on St. Clair, you asked why we didn't tie up with you, and its because I don't know you, so why would I have? And then for you to ask why I didn't say hi to you at Mitch's, pretty much the same reason, I don't know you, and now, after all your ranting online, I don't really care to know you or like you.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:08 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
what props are they running
Old 07-02-2013, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Jeebus, looks like it is hovering above the water. Awesome.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Registered

Wrong again Cory, must have been too much of a pee-on to remember from torch lake when i had a bow-rider... Must be your amsoil speal is so rehearsed that your brain turns off when giving it just like the other ten million amsoil dealers. But dont worry, it doesnt really matter... Glad you got a new boat, gives us all a new target to point and laugh at . Till next time my limp-wristed friend, hope to see you on torch! I'll be there thursday . Come have a drink, I'll pack some Zima for you
Old 07-02-2013, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary864
A.J and Kid

Your bashing is getting old. While I think I know AJ's Power Play and may have met Kid when you had the 288 why all the bashing? I see boats of all brands, sizes, and shapes of boats being towed in, burned to the water line ( last one was a power play), etc. So to sing your old tune everytime you want to bash Sunsation or Corey is getting old. I do believe you both used to beat the Sunsation drum pretty good when you owned one. Time for a new tune from you 2. Just my thought of the day.
fish and i are friends to all boaters. i challenge anyone on here to find someone that has had a bad incounter with us on the water. we help everyone and are the first to do so at the drop of a hat. i recall my first and second down talking to from mr. corey. tells me im reckless i need to wear my tether and jacket blah blah. both offshores i have owned still float and are in the hands of great people im glad to have met and im sure they would say the same.

curious corey, did you have your jacket and tether on when you almsot killed yourself and 5 other innocent people? practice what you preach.

loved my 288 fyi. too bad i didnt fit into the ego fueled sunsation circle jerk of online trollers that never post, always judge, and hardly run their boats.

as for the vette not floating, i have a plan in the works to turn that pumpkin into an offshore boat soon enough.
Old 07-02-2013, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have an issue with Kid288. The last time we were at Brownies he paid the tab for our drinks, the whole table. Because of his generosity I have been over come with guilt for the past year. Hope to payback soon...
Old 07-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
what props are they running
holy crap guys...go pizz on each other somewhere else LOL this WAS a thread about a boat
Old 07-02-2013, 04:44 PM
Registered

To be fair, RiverRat... I started the thread with smarta$$ intentions, so it has somewhat stayed the course . I do think its a sharp boat- mitch did a great job on it. and i love the new 565s, hustler did that blue 388 Reloaded with them and they look incredible!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.