Closet and Depth Guage

Notices

Closet and Depth Guage

Old 06-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Closet and Depth Guage

Hi Guys

Did some work on my boat over the winter. It's a 2008 288 ssr.

Would anyone happen to have some pictures of the inside of the closet? I am looking for a picture of how the table and pole mount in the closet. I have two rectangular carpeted blocks left over. I assume there are the mounts. I usually take pictures of stuff like this. But didn't this time and can't remember where they went?

I also noticed the depth transducer in the bilge is loose and rolling around. It looks like, at some point someone wired in a faria depth gauge with an external transom mount sensor. The gauge never reads correctly. I am looking to replace the gauge and transducer. What originally came with the boat? What works well these days? Seems like depth gauges can be hit or miss if they work well. I would like to go back to the one that mounts in the bilge.

Thanks