Getting close! >

Getting close!

Notices

Getting close!

Old 03-29-2003, 05:34 PM
32' SUNSATION
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mlitefan, Hope you get the boat, My 288 is procharged with 650 HP, But hasn't been out for a run yet. The motor was in my 230SX last year running a smooth 88 MPH. I have no doughts that in a 288 it will be even smother.
Old 03-30-2003, 11:54 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Larry there's now three in Richmond (you would four) and thus far I'm the sole proprieter in Hampton Roads. Pretty soon we'll start hosting the annual rally down here...
Old 03-30-2003, 07:24 PM
mlitefan

OK...Now I am getting stoked. Too bad it is snowing today, especially after seeing close to 80 yesterday!!!

Jay, I live off Winterpock and Beach, on the very southwest end of the county....call it GODS country! I had actually hoped to have a pretty Sunday and I was going to drag my boat down to the new Lowe’s for the day to try and get some exposure…damn snow…

That 2001 is sweet as well and Kanookstr…650HP??? DAAAAAUMMM… Let me know what that thing does…

Old 03-30-2003, 08:49 PM
Low Rider

mlitefan, you and gizmo are nearly next door to each other. He lives off beach just past the park. I live off kingsland rd behind the courthouse. We both keep our boats at the Appomatox small boat harbor. Look forward to seeing you this summer in either boat, hope it is the Sunsation.

John

Old 03-30-2003, 09:14 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Funny thing is I'm holed up at the Hampton Inn in Chester, VA next to the I-95/RT-10 intersection. I'm starting up a new operation with Home Depot in the Richmond market so I've been back and forth overnight many times in recent weeks. I may be here this time thru Wed morning. I've gotten to know the Hooters here real well....
Old 03-30-2003, 09:24 PM
Low Rider

Damn Rick! I live less then 5 miles from the Hampton Inn and Hooters. If I would have know you were in town we could have gotten togather and shared a few cold ones. I am leaving town tomorrow for Lynchburg, Roanoke and points west and will not be back until late Thursday. Next time you are in Richmond give me an e-mail and we will get togather.

John

Old 03-30-2003, 09:56 PM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

Rick, Give me a shout when you are in town. John and I are always ready for a cool one and some good chat about boating. Did you get a chance to splash yours yet? I'm hoping to next Sunday. We gain another daylight hour Sunday, also!!
Mlitefan, I live at Beach and Qualla. The big red barn across from Quall Rd. belongs to me. Let's get together some time!
Old 03-30-2003, 11:25 PM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Will do guys! I'll be here quire often from this point on. I was gonna swing into Hooters tonight but the parking lot was packed. Probably due to b-ball tournament.

I splashed last weekend for a short while. This weekend i just hung out and did small projects with the boat/trailer mainly because of the call for pop up rain. If the forecast holds then we'll definitely be out next weekend. I'm taking the whole gang out for a day's run on the 19th for a BBQ on the beach as our first "official" club run of the season weather permitting...

I'm here at least thru Tuesday afternoon. Call me if you're free Monday eve for a beverage...757-544-1215

Last edited by Reckless32; 03-31-2003 at 11:04 AM.
Old 03-31-2003, 11:51 AM
mlitefan

I put my old boat in the Appomattox small boat harbor once a couple of years ago. I seem to remember a big Fountain down there at that time.

It also looks a little tricky. Do the tides cause any problems getting in and out down there? When I put in the river, I usually go down to Hopewell.

It sure is a small world!!!

Rick, if you are going to be making that trip, we NEED to get together for a beer!

Old 03-31-2003, 12:16 PM
Registered

That 288 for sale in Algonac is actually at the Sunsation plant

Quick Reply: Getting close!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.