If you could change the Dominator?... >

If you could change the Dominator?...

Notices

If you could change the Dominator?...

Old 08-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Rough Seas Lie Ahead
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think the whole sink thing is to help accomodate the tax requirement for claiming interest on the "vacation house/RV"...

I think the Dominator deck on the Innovator hull would be a cool change for 2004. But you start making it too large and it turns into just another cookie cutter family boat. The Dominator is the Corvette/Porsche of 30-34 range boats. Yeah not the largest cabin but certainly very sleepable accomodations. If you're a sleeper for more than 5 significant nights/weekends a summer then yes the cuddy starts to play a major role in "kind" of boat needed. The Dominator is made to run hard, look good, and handle low volume sleeping arrangements when necessary. I have so far spent a total of THREE nights with possibly two more this summer on my 288 and only missed out on having some AC onboard. Otherwise slept just fine and "headroom" was never a consideration. I enjoyed more the storage capacity more than anything.

Does it need some adjustments? Absolutely. But not too major. Couple of inches here, and a couple of there but keep the performance and keep the lines....