Notices

Wow

Old 03-11-2005, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Wow

Pantera 1, the Dominator that Mentalpause has for sale is a beautiful boat, it would be a good one to get ahold of. I bought a '04 Dominator last June and have been extremely happy with the boat. I was a diehard Baja man and got tired of having a boat just like everyone elses. The fit and finish of Sunsation is as good as anyone elses as far as I'm concerned, and their customer service is incredible. Good luck in your search!
Old 03-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

Thanks Scott, I may have to come out and ride on yours this summer now and then just to remind myself. I've got a feeling that if I even get the F4 it will be very late in the season. We will see. I am heading up to the plant March 21 to see how it is coming along, and take some new pics. Latest news is the bottom is getting a change. The new pics will show you the changes.

Are you going to the Sunsation rally the last weekend in July?
Old 03-12-2005, 06:00 PM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pantera1
Cool I live right up the street from shep browns new showroom and silver sands .. Mike

?? did Shep Browns move to Gilford??
Old 03-12-2005, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They built a new showroom next to patricks ..
Old 03-12-2005, 06:10 PM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haven't been in Gilford for a while I guess. any water access?
Old 03-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Short walk from Mountain view yacht club but no direct water access..Just a showroom ..Your more than welcome to tie up at my place if you dont mind walking 1/2 mile
Old 03-12-2005, 09:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mentalpause
Thanks Scott, I may have to come out and ride on yours this summer now and then just to remind myself. I've got a feeling that if I even get the F4 it will be very late in the season. We will see. I am heading up to the plant March 21 to see how it is coming along, and take some new pics. Latest news is the bottom is getting a change. The new pics will show you the changes.

Are you going to the Sunsation rally the last weekend in July?
John you are wecome anytime. The changes on the bottom sound exciting, but how much time is it going to take? I probably will not make the rally, we will be at LOTO the last week of July.
Old 03-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rainorshine
John you are wecome anytime. The changes on the bottom sound exciting, but how much time is it going to take? I probably will not make the rally, we will be at LOTO the last week of July.
I think the bottom changes are pretty much already made. Not sure about a date yet, still hoping by late summer.

I think David is thinking about organizing a Sunsation owners get together at LOTO in Sept. I know they will try to have it there if that gets organized.

I'm still hoping for the Shootout. I don't think it will be ready for the rally, but that is just my opinion at this point.
Old 03-13-2005, 10:24 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

John
You should organize the rally this year, it will give you something to do
If it is in the Ozarks I might come and crash the party
Seriously though anytime you want to come out let me know, I will be by myself alot this year since the misses is due in July. I will have Cathy help keep in touch and let you know what I'm doing as the weekends come along. I know we are planning a couple shellbyville runs, Ozark runs, and as always I'll be out at the pond alot. Just keep in touch and let Terry know that if he wants to get out to Clinton he is also welcomed.
Old 03-13-2005, 10:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PWRQWST
John
You should organize the rally this year, it will give you something to do
If it is in the Ozarks I might come and crash the party
Seriously though anytime you want to come out let me know, I will be by myself alot this year since the misses is due in July. I will have Cathy help keep in touch and let you know what I'm doing as the weekends come along. I know we are planning a couple shellbyville runs, Ozark runs, and as always I'll be out at the pond alot. Just keep in touch and let Terry know that if he wants to get out to Clinton he is also welcomed.
I'll be taking you up on that Rich.

Quick Reply: Wow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.