Notices

Wow

Old 03-13-2005, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Wow

John, The rally in LOTO in September might be doable, depending whether or not I'm in the field. I can't imagine how anxious you must be to get your new ride. But, one thing is for certain, if I know Sunsation, it will be perfect when you take delivery of it. Have you decided on power, colors, interior,etc.? Sorry Rich, you'll have to ride with me if you want to go.
Old 03-13-2005, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by rainorshine
John, The rally in LOTO in September might be doable, depending whether or not I'm in the field. I can't imagine how anxious you must be to get your new ride. But, one thing is for certain, if I know Sunsation, it will be perfect when you take delivery of it. Have you decided on power, colors, interior,etc.? Sorry Rich, you'll have to ride with me if you want to go.
HOLY COW. WE CAN'T SAY NO PQ'S ALLOWED.
Old 03-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Registered

WE luv our sunsation, my little 25 w/ a warmed over 454 mag runs 72-74. & if Mental ps boat was still for sale next year i would be very interested in it ,not in the cards right now wnted a 288 but wifey said maybe if we wait another year we can swing a used 32 we will see! They build a great boat and their cusomer service is second to none. Mental p we will be at the ozark rally if they have one, we are going to the one at mtro beach in detroit had a blast last year!
Old 03-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Registered

Trimman - we will be at Metro Beach. We go every year early. We get in on Thursday, visit the plant bright and early Friday morning, around 6, then usually pull one of the factory boats to Metro. We spend most of the rest of Friday setting up.

Last year we were the bad guys running around in that 38 Fountain. I'm hoping that even if the F4 is not ready for the water, Wayne may want to pull it out to the park. I'll just have to sit in it and have a few cold ones.

Heck, it my dominator has not sold yet I may have to take it out that day.

I think your wife has a good idea to consider a used 32 instead of a new 288. You would be happier with the extra 4 feet, and especially with the 2nd engine.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Registered
Gold Member

How would you rate the Sunsations vs. Sonic? A friend of mine is considering becoming a Sunsation dealer and I just haven't been around them at all. I'm a current Sonic 2004 31 owner and love its roungh water abilities!

frank
Old 03-17-2005, 07:52 AM
Registered

Pantera1 my 288 is for sale aswell. see signature
Attached Thumbnails Wow-dscf00016-oso.jpg  
Old 03-17-2005, 04:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by islandracer
How would you rate the Sunsations vs. Sonic? A friend of mine is considering becoming a Sunsation dealer and I just haven't been around them at all. I'm a current Sonic 2004 31 owner and love its roungh water abilities!

frank
Probably best not to try to compare these two. Both great boats. Sunsation quality is outstanding, factory support is even better.

Sonic is a heavier boat, likely crushes the waves a bit better, but I've never owned one.

Sunsation is a good rough water boat, but it excels at performance and manueverability. I believe the new Dominator is around 1000 lbs heavier than the old one, but I have not seen the weight specs on it yet. Given that the rough water ride will likely improve. Speed improved also with the new bottom.
Old 03-25-2005, 10:22 AM
Registered

MentalP just saw the price reduction on your boat , now were talking! A fellow memeber here could be selling his 99 27' fountain w/ a whipple and teague built outdrive 85 mph boat low hours and awesome graphics i am going to talk to my banker on monday to see what i have do and get for my boat 92 25' sunsation aggressor w/ a newer 454 mag to make some kind of a deal happen on either boats ,if i can finance for 15 years i think it could be doable, i just can't handle a huge payment right now . My credit is i not as squeaky clean as it should be!
Old 03-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Registered

Trimman, I sent you 2 emails. Good luck on Monday. Let me know if you don't get the emails.

Last edited by Mentalpause; 03-25-2005 at 05:46 PM.