Notices

Key West Beware...

Old 11-13-2006, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Key West Beware...

Getting back the the original subject...Thansk Trottle-UP for all your support and the great work you guys are doing. Alot of us couldn't do it with out your support. Also thank you for your support to all of us at SBI/APBA it was great having Matt in the Pitt's, he saved a lot of teams this week.
I know your props will only get better, and we will continue to test for you guys and hopefully the input will allow Matt to do what he does best. From talking to all the teams that r racing and testing your props, it seems the result are the same for all of us, fast , faster, and the fastest. RD is so important , and all the SBI/APBA teams that you have hand picked will work hard to help....

Last edited by Xtremeracing; 11-13-2006 at 08:45 PM.
Old 11-13-2006, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
Frank....you would have won the world championship if you ran 3 blade aluminum props. This was no big accomplishment.

Go ahead and delete. Congratulations on your win. Another empty title.

All I can say is wow!!! I was so proud to talk to you on Tues and sorry to hear that you were missing your worlds, but we all have choices and I stood behind you primarily as a friend for showing the maturity and responsibilty to put work first so you will have the privledge to race in the future.

Then I have to come home after a very rough week mechanically/mentally and find out that one of my closest "Friends" is taking cheap shots at me. geez I'm flabergasted, or maybe I am just stupid for wasting our sponsors, Scott's and my own personal money since I "could have been beat with 3 blade aluminum props"

Thank you again "Friend" for your continueing support

Trent
Old 11-13-2006, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep....them props sure are goodn's

Got no excuses....Go Fast or Go Home!

Numbers don't lie.....Dat cute little blond girl and her quiet husband with them great big biceps....they got sump'n going there.

How fast dat boat go?.........

FAST
Old 11-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Registered

Leave me out of this, we'll have more next year

Scotty B Throttle Miss GEICO

PS We don't prepare any less than other teams, we go out and race the extremes for pride

PPS Relax Trent I think he thought you were racing P5 like I did.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Registered

You boys take your spat outside....we're talk'n bout props here.

Somebody's gonna get a whoop'n .....it aint gonna be pretty either.
Old 11-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Registered

Back to the subject, We won the Worlds a few years back with Throttle up props. Great people, great product
Old 11-14-2006, 07:40 AM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: Key West Beware...

Trent, let me put my 2 cents in here. I thought you ran a hell of a race against Frank. You had some bad luck, thats all there is to it. At least you showed up to run in a World Championship Race. In offshore, anything can happen and usually does. Hey we wanted to win too but look what happened to us. If Rick T didn't spin out right in front of us maybe our outcome would have been different, but thats racing. You guys are great, it was a real pleasure racing with you and Scott.
Regards,
Bill and Rodney
Old 11-14-2006, 08:19 AM
Gold Member

Throttle Up Propellers Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2006, 09:49 AM
Registered

In super cat we had some awesome competition and I can tell you for sure that the props that I ran from Matt and Julie were outstanding, the acceleration was unbelievable and that was one of the key factors in us taking the title for 2006.
Old 11-14-2006, 07:49 PM
Registered

Smile Re: Key West Beware...

Congratulations to Trent and Scott for running a great race in Key West, unfortunately they were plagued by a alot of mechanical misfortune. Like BIll said anything can happen in a race you never give up until it's over and they never gave up. That's what racing is all about!

Your Friend,
Hollywood
F1 World Champion Team Extreme

Quick Reply: Key West Beware...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.