Notices

Key West Beware...

Old 11-14-2006, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Key West Beware...

Just a quick thanks to Matt and Julie and the team at Throttle Up for providing us with the best product on the market for offshore racing teams! I personally would like to thank Matt and Julie for supporting me these last three years without them I would' nt have accomplished
World Championship, National Championship, Hall of Champions titles so early in my offshore career and for introducing me to Frank Sarro and Dave Warden who have given me the chance to prove what I can do.
Thank you sincerly Matt, Julie, Frank and Dave

Hollywood
F-1 World Champion 06
Old 11-18-2006, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Key West Beware...

Hollywood,

It was done as a team effort , we are proud to have you as part of that team . It also takes alot of support from family and friends , so I would also like to thank all of them that supported us, and motivated us to do what we do.... We couldn't of done it without them . Last but not least I would like to thank our SBI/APBA family , as a unit we support each other, and are always there to lend a hand helping in anyway they can...You guys r the best.