Congrats to Stars!! >

Congrats to Stars!!

Notices

Congrats to Stars!!

Old 03-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by time
Pops Congratulations to you and your team. Keep up the great work you do for the safety of our sport . PLEASE THANK ALL IN YOUR TEAM, FOR MANY OF US FORGET ALL THE WORK THAT GOES INTO PUTTING A RACE TOGETHER SO WE CAN DO WHAT WE LOVE TO DO , RACE UNITED OFFSHORE

Simmons Racing
UsAuction.com
and our Team

P.S. Hope to see you soon, and plan on Brad & Jason chasing us around the course in Chattanooga in Oct

Pops you guys are GREAT at what you do!! My team and I appreciate all you and your team do for us!!

Now all of us racers ought to show how much we appreciate POPS and his crew by committing to his race that he puts on in Chattanooga in October!! Lets celebrate their 25 years of decatition to our sport by bringing a huge boat count!!!

Jim, Jim, Jim!!! You guys might as well just go ahead and follow us around the course, because we know how to count laps!!! Or if we run as close as we did last year, I'll pull your tape on your dash from my boat!!!!

Later, Brad
Attached Thumbnails Congrats to Stars!!-dsc00141.jpg   Congrats to Stars!!-dsc00145.jpg   Congrats to Stars!!-dsc00150.jpg  

Last edited by FunHome; 03-01-2007 at 04:20 PM.