Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by yahoo
way togo guys.
and RGIII!
Old 11-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Poo
Bruce while were here ,Why did you dump on Augie about losing a motor ? Was it directed at him ,or Smitty ? And why ?
Yes I can ask ,since you brought it to our attn:
And even more ,..........................WHY do they always accept you back into the fold ?
You have torn down the original 12 on multiple ocasions ,
yet you are met with freindly fire from them soon after each altercation ,which have been many . No you look 'em up .
I've already read 'em . Just curious why they always forgive you .
Poo......I'll help Bruce by answering......if you only knew the truth. Bruce has a certain way of pissing people off because of the things he knows (1st hand knowledge). He is one of the only people that I know that has the balls to speak up and say what is on his mind. Most of the time he is correct and the truth is hard to beat. That is why he is always accepted back. Maybe someday when you have a 12 pack and 6 hours he could start to tell you the things he knows........
P.S.- this is not directed at any of the original 12
Old 11-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by yahoo
Not sure the current rules, but in the past if you raced the worlds the year before you were in.

It was much better racing than last year.

Motley crew spun out in the harbor on friday and still got 2nd or 3rd place.

Traffic light went over on wednesday and it raced again friday and sunday, way togo guys.

Some good racing in multiple classes.
WE MISS YOU CURTIS. YOU COMING BACK ANYTIME SOON?
MIKE
Old 11-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by RumRunner
Why the Hell was the plumber allowed to race first off, and then why in a class that SBI doesn't even offer?
Why not? SBI/APBA invited any racers to come and race at the Key West Offshore World Championship. The Plumber has payed his dues and has supported the sport for at least 3 decades. I read that he filed a protest last year that didn't sit well with a lot of racers and that protest was responsible for many of them forming there own group. So be it, its over and the race goes on and I for one would hate to see anybody leaving Offshore Powerboat Racing because there may not be that many new entries into the sport right now. Did he make a mistake? It's not up to me to judge. What I do know is that when I have seen him race I always enjoyed watching him put on a show for the race fans. I hope he continues to race and I commend SBI/APBA for letting him. It's time for the healing process to begin by everyone.

Race Fan
Old 11-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Registered

well said
Old 11-13-2007, 07:06 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
Why not? SBI/APBA invited any racers to come and race at the Key West Offshore World Championship. The Plumber has payed his dues and has supported the sport for at least 3 decades. I read that he filed a protest last year that didn't sit well with a lot of racers and that protest was responsible for many of them forming there own group. So be it, its over and the race goes on and I for one would hate to see anybody leaving Offshore Powerboat Racing because there may not be that many new entries into the sport right now. Did he make a mistake? It's not up to me to judge. What I do know is that when I have seen him race I always enjoyed watching him put on a show for the race fans. I hope he continues to race and I commend SBI/APBA for letting him. It's time for the healing process to begin by everyone.

Race Fan
I'll judge him. I was on the conference calls before he shafted APBA LLC and not only did he get up the group to boycot The Worlds he signed a document to say they'd go and then renigged. And for what? What was his vision and where is the plan now? Dude you have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:49 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by throttleup
The Technical Inspections were far more detailed than in the past...so Official results may take a day or two...but I know:

as it stands now:

PT Geico
PX Budweiser
V Unlimited Shogren
SC 850 WHM
SC 750 JD Byryder
SCL Motley Crew
SV Miccosukee
SVL Extreme Vortex
SS TNT
F1 AMF
P1 Cintron
P2 Wazzup
P3 Your In Command
P4 Simmons Racing
P5 Crazy Chicken

Julie
WOW Only one boat in each class? (Sarcasm alert)

Pretty piss poor coverage for the end all to be all of races... I see and read people ***** about lack of sponsorship, lack of money and boat racing being a second rate sport and I’m starting to see why. Would it be that difficult to post results up on a web site that fans of offshore racing could get the full results in a timely fashion? A site were team owners could feel comfortable directing there sponsors or potential sponsors to? Is having the results posted (pending appeals) in a straight forward fashion with sponsors listed really that much to ask in this age of wireless internet and communication?
Old 11-13-2007, 11:09 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: final results.......

Scoring issues will be completed, and final results will be posted by the end of today.

Scoring issues are being checked by SBI officials and until those issues are solved, there will be no "official" posting of the final results. Awards were given as "unofficial" standings.........
Unofficial results were announced over WAIL99 and on the internet, but OFFICIAL results will only be posted on the SBI website when they are completed.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Pat D
Re: final results.......

Scoring issues will be completed, and final results will be posted by the end of today.

Scoring issues are being checked by SBI officials and until those issues are solved, there will be no "official" posting of the final results. Awards were given as "unofficial" standings.........
Unofficial results were announced over WAIL99 and on the internet, but OFFICIAL results will only be posted on the SBI website when they are completed.
So unofficial results cannot be posted but awards can be given as unofficial? Also, what if I was not online all weekend 24/7; I lose out? I see one days racing has been posted on the SBI site, is it that difficult to post the other 2?

Quick Reply: final results

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.