Notices

final results

Old 11-13-2007, 12:48 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick
So unofficial results cannot be posted but awards can be given as unofficial? Also, what if I was not online all weekend 24/7; I lose out? I see one days racing has been posted on the SBI site, is it that difficult to post the other 2?
Rick,

They should probably be posted, but as "unofficial". Trophys were given out at the awards, some of us have to go home, and its that much sweeter to drive home with a trophy, not wait to get it in the mail. There are usually no problems afterwards(at least not with my team), and we all get to keep the trophy we were given, but I see SBI's point in not posting results, until everything has been triplechecked.

Rick
Old 11-13-2007, 03:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

with 70+ boats and I can't even tell you how many GPS's that have to be read..not to mention all the other inspections...+ the protesting.....yes...it takes time....
So if it takes awhile so be it....I never lost a sponsor becasue it took them a day to update the web site....
We want fair racing with protesting and going threw equipment to make sure were all on a level planning field....well....thats a small price to pay....
Old 11-13-2007, 03:59 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by MANITIE
with 70+ boats and I can't even tell you how many GPS's that have to be read..not to mention all the other inspections...+ the protesting.....yes...it takes time....
So if it takes awhile so be it....I never lost a sponsor becasue it took them a day to update the web site....
We want fair racing with protesting and going threw equipment to make sure were all on a level planning field....well....thats a small price to pay....

I’m sure it takes time and you guys do a great job, but my question is why not just post the “unofficial results” ASAP? Also is there a site were you can get last years results? Or let’s say 2005?

I can’t believe with all the resources we have at our finger tips trying to find who won what race or finished in 2,3 or 4th could be so difficult.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:11 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

While we are fussing over the results, lets blame Freeze Frame. He posted pictures of all of the races within hours of the finish. He could have also posted the winners. Even if unofficial. Just busting your chops Jeff. Roger (f2-15)
Old 11-13-2007, 04:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick
I can’t believe with all the resources we have at our finger tips trying to find who won what race or finished in 2,3 or 4th could be so difficult.
If this is a life or death or money issue with you and you need an answer immediately, please call the SBI office and I'm sure they can tell you something to let you sleep tonight.

But apparently you won't accept their answer to you already so forget it...........
Old 11-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Roger
He could have also posted the winners. Even if unofficial. Just busting your chops Jeff. Roger (f2-15)

I happen to like that answer Roger....good thinking
Old 11-13-2007, 04:42 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Pat D
If this is a life or death or money issue with you and you need an answer immediately, please call the SBI office and I'm sure they can tell you something to let you sleep tonight.

But apparently you won't accept their answer to you already so forget it...........
I don't think it's unreasonable to want to see official results from KW.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I totally agree that it's not unreasonable to want to know and I'm sure it's frustrating to be kept waiting.......
I only suggest that if it's that important to someone, go to the source.......the SBI office has a listed number, I do not have information on what the issues WERE...............
BUT..........if you will go to the SBI website now, I believe the results are posted. Click on the Key West race and then click on results.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:00 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

http://www.superboat.com/docs/07%20W...ampionship.pdf

Ok thanks!
Old 11-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Pat D

Thanks for the professionalism.

Quick Reply: final results

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.