Notices

final results

Old 11-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know all the results!!! yehaaa! You know why? Because I went there, unfortunatly not as a racer but as a fan, still had a blast though. Why don't you guys lighten up and accept the fact that you had 2 different Orgs, with different GPS systems that had to work together ( sounds like "United We Race" to me) and it is taking a little longer then usual. Congrats to all the teams that raced there, thanks, Louie
Old 11-13-2007, 06:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by louietherigger
I know all the results!!! yehaaa! You know why? Because I went there, unfortunatly not as a racer but as a fan, still had a blast though. Why don't you guys lighten up and accept the fact that you had 2 different Orgs, with different GPS systems that had to work together ( sounds like "United We Race" to me) and it is taking a little longer then usual. Congrats to all the teams that raced there, thanks, Louie
Lou without a doubt you are a great person but the fact is they should put the unofficial out there with any protest and final results should appear in 24 hrs we can decide presidential elections in hours with the exception of Bush Gore!Wish I was at least spectating there instead of Jersey.

Jim
Old 11-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 166 Likes on 57 Posts

What happens to the boats that broke out? Do they have to move up a class?

Are the classes max speed or average speed?

Thanks.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:16 PM
Registered

No...they get last place points....and is based on max speed....one time if it reads over you brake out...
Old 11-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Donzilla
Lou without a doubt you are a great person but the fact is they should put the unofficial out there with any protest and final results should appear in 24 hrs we can decide presidential elections in hours with the exception of Bush Gore!Wish I was at least spectating there instead of Jersey.

Jim
Hey Jim,
Next year we will both go to the Keys "with" our boats!
It was a great turnout, it was tough being there as a civilian but it was cool seeing everyone. Maybe next year they will get the results up faster. lol. Louie
Old 11-13-2007, 07:54 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by louietherigger
I know all the results!!! yehaaa! You know why? Because I went there....

What the hell kind of logic is that Louie? So they should not post the NASCAR Results for a couple of days so the “fans” that were in attendance have the privilege to have them first?

Personally I could care less how quick the results are or are not posted, I’m just pointing out something that is well within our means to correct that could help Offshore Racing climb another step on the ladder.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car
Old 11-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually I think it would be cool to see both unofficial and Official results. You would then see how well the rules are enforced and penalties imposed. I think most all professional race organization show that and it would only build confidence in the organization
Old 11-14-2007, 09:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Actually I think it would be cool to see both unofficial and Official results. You would then see how well the rules are enforced and penalties imposed. I think most all professional race organization show that and it would only build confidence in the organization

What are the penalties? What does a racer have to do to get a penalty? What do the penalties serve? Do they actually hurt the race team that is appointed the penalty?

I read in all these threads about penalties and as a fan I have no idea as to what cause these? Could someone please explain to me. I would appreciate it very much. Thank you
Old 11-14-2007, 10:12 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Julie22
What are the penalties? What does a racer have to do to get a penalty? What do the penalties serve? Do they actually hurt the race team that is appointed the penalty?

I read in all these threads about penalties and as a fan I have no idea as to what cause these? Could someone please explain to me. I would appreciate it very much. Thank you
Julie, you make my point. Penalities should be imposed for a rule infraction. ie missing a buoy, illegal prop etc. and range from a warning to DQ. I think those things should be public info. I believe the more transparency the better. My comment is not on enforcement but rather on making the info public.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Registered

I agree with you Dean, I am not in any way trying to enforce anything I would like to know just for knowledge.

Quick Reply: final results

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.