Notices

P4 in Key west

Old 10-28-2010, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by zipper
Something has 2 done, if not HOW can a single 525 boat compete against these guys? If john wants a boat count he has 2 be fair to everyone! myself being on a race team spending thousands of $ to run the the boat, fly my family down and support SBI, i might as well leave my boat at home because it will be a LOSE,LOSE situation for my team and SBI, i should have stayed racing with SMITTY!!!!
Suprised to hear u say u should of stayed racing with Smitty dont some of the same boats from SBI race P4 in OPA. Dont they have a 41 Apahche with blowers running P4 ??? That isnt a slam against OPA just wasnt getting your point, again its not the Org. its the racers if they dont get what they want they take their shi$ and go home. Right now u r un happy , but if John or any other Org. agreed with you and did what was right the other 3 boat would be just as pissed and be saying the same thing.

I dont know the anwser but that what would happen.I dont think u can ever make everyone happy. If everyone entred their boat in the class it really should be in problem solved.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lets turn the gps back on the original post was single 83 or4 mph boat verses twins that we all know can run close to or more than 100 remember the F1 F2 days and the speeds they ran its the same boats with better stuff and rumor is some super vees that can run 110 all day want to play in kw in p4. Come on its racing not winning.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Registered

If you feel that strongly about it why wait for KW call them out here and now, call the boats out by name . See if they man up and run where they should .
Old 10-28-2010, 10:21 PM
Registered

Jerry racing might take some skill.
Old 10-28-2010, 10:31 PM
Registered

Might? skill? you lost me? Im talking twin, single 85mph class and can one of the twin guys justify an 85 mph class? Im quessing not.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:59 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Xtremeracing
We have the racers to blame they all want to run where they think it is easy pickings. You and I have talked about that numerous times. No one wants to race to win....They all say they want boats in there class and run where there either is no boats or a class they shouldnt be in.
Frank I want to race my boat on the edge against others on the edge. My boat is a 85 MPH boat it not a 100 MPH boat that I am afraid to run at that speed and threaten not to race if moved up. I am not on of those racers who are looking for easy pickings I am looking for a RACE. I support SBI because of their integrity toward racing. When I first purchased the boat I was told I COULD NOT run P-5 because it is not a P-5 boat and I agree. It would not be fair to the guys in P-5 to have this boat in the class just as it is having P-3 boats in P-4. I understand that there wasn't enough P-3 boats to have a class but there are enough now. I hear conflicting stories about the opening of P-3 is it open or not? It does not take an act of congress to open class P-3 just John. We all have to pay 2011 equipment fees then why do we have to wait for rule changes. I was always told that the worlds was the start of the new year. Don't tell me that they don't make rule changes at this time of year. The creation of the Super V Extreme class came right before the worlds a couple of years ago in order to preserve the integrity of racing. Something has to be done before the worlds it is the only fair thing. Can anybody tell me why these 100 MPH boats are in P-4. Are they to scared to run their boats at the speeds they were DESIGNED to run at or are they looking for "easy pickings"? With all the other disagrements going on in the world of offshore racing this one seems to be the simplest to fix but it is still broken.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:25 AM
Registered

I was warned this was coming All I care about is like boats race each other old F-2 against old F-2 etc. I know where your at though, we raced an old F-1 boat against an old F-2, and lost every time(I think, been a couple years and a lot of beers), I may be wrong, but I do not think that the old F-2's are quite 100MPH boats in their current condition, as far as the canopied boats, maybe.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
I was warned this was coming All I care about is like boats race each other old F-2 against old F-2 etc. I know where your at though, we raced an old F-1 boat against an old F-2, and lost every time(I think, been a couple years and a lot of beers), I may be wrong, but I do not think that the old F-2's are quite 100MPH boats in their current condition, as far as the canopied boats, maybe.
Ya Rick I think he is talking about the 35 Fountains....They were actually SV's in the day.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:51 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

So P4 is gonna be a

29 Extreme, F1 (open cockpit)
35 Fountain, SV (Canopy)
34 Phantom, F2 (open cockpit)
27 Activator, SVL (Canopy)

who else?
Old 10-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Registered

National Guard

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.