apba boats seized??

Notices

apba boats seized??

Old 10-29-2002, 05:20 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by cuda
As usual when something goes wrong, people are often more interested in fixing the blame, than fixing the problem. The most important issue is how to get these people their boats back. Maybe someone with Daddy Warbucks kind of jack can just pay the $29K, then after the boats are out of hock, decide who to go after for the money, either apba or the shipper. One of them is wrong.
AMEN Brother..... See us Formula guys think a little smarter then the rest of the bunch

DJD I have one question for you. Are you laughing as hard as I am right now???? Remember what we were talking about the other day and we got SLAMMED for it.

No I do not have a axe to grind before you all start to slam me, but I do find it odd that there is definatly a history of accusations that bills are not paid by APBA all over the place and it is NEVER thier fault.

Jon
Old 10-29-2002, 05:28 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Oh ya and last I checked it was APBA that said not to worry they will handle the shipping and such so it is thier responisibility to get the boat out of hock ASAP and deal with the rest of it later.

Tanned fat. I know you were just thinking out loud, but that thought went through my mind as well
Old 10-30-2002, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

Old 10-30-2002, 11:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Damn...I ran out of popcorn again...Hey Roger...got any left in your box!!!
Old 10-30-2002, 12:31 PM
Registered

This forum was designed for the racers and their Sanctioning bodies to discuss their issues. Please refrain from adding your .02 if it does not pertain to you, they are dealing with enough without the added instigating.

REMEMBER: IF YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION, THEN YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM.
Old 10-30-2002, 12:36 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Hey dredgeking do you read fortune cookies for a living
Old 10-30-2002, 12:38 PM
Registered

jon, my favorite fortune is: NEVER MISTAKE KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS.

that's another fortune from my old jersey days.
Old 10-30-2002, 12:53 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

So what is the story today? Has the bill been paid or are the boats still sitting on the dock?
Old 10-30-2002, 02:59 PM
Registered

as a non racer...and leary to post here... I can say that as of 1.5 hours ago nothing has changed....
Old 10-30-2002, 04:56 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Dredge old buddy
Back up the truck
Youve been a member here almost as long as me, and I certinly value your input...but all the guys are doing here is asking questions and exchanging information reguarding our interests..which I thought was boat related activies. If you want to root for APBA/llc thats your poragative, and you are surely intitled to voice your opnion, but your the Moderator, not a hall monitor, and as long as we ask reasonable questions and get reasonable answers, thats within the guidelines of this forum. Were all grown up men and women here, and we dont need to be scolded or treated disrespectively.
Alwiess screwed the pouch big time this time...and we all know it, now the concern is for the equip sitting in Miami. And its only gettin worse. If this is gonna be a place for only racers...dont move legitimate general questions over here, and then tell us to shut up.
Thanks
Dan

Quick Reply: apba boats seized??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.