Notices

Y2k ?

Old 02-25-2006, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Y2k ?

Okay, Boys, SLOW DOWN, I will answer ALL your questions. YES, I am a BOND FAN, I like martinis, but ADORE Cosmopolitans, and I like to be "shaken" and not "stirred". I live in the NY/NJ area. I primarily boat in the Hudson River & surrounding waters. I was brought up around boats my family had, everything from speed boats to sail boats, but obviously SPEED caught my attention. My EX ran a Cafe Racer. As I said, I am currently in the market for my own speed boat, & the Y2k seems affordable. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WARM WELCOMES & RESPONSES. PG
Old 02-25-2006, 12:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ***** Galore
Okay, Boys, SLOW DOWN, I will answer ALL your questions. YES, I am a BOND FAN, I like martinis, but ADORE Cosmopolitans, and I like to be "shaken" and not "stirred". I live in the NY/NJ area. I primarily boat in the Hudson River & surrounding waters. I was brought up around boats my family had, everything from speed boats to sail boats, but obviously SPEED caught my attention. My EX ran a Cafe Racer. As I said, I am currently in the market for my own speed boat, & the Y2k seems affordable. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR WARM WELCOMES & RESPONSES. PG
PG, you got me all AMPED UP !!!!! Since you are in the area, by mid April Superbabi ( A Y2K ) will be in the water in south jersey, If you would like a ride please don't hesitate to ask !!! Or contact John Coen at superboat for a demo ride in his NEW Y2K !!!!
Old 02-25-2006, 01:04 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,152 Likes on 311 Posts

Originally Posted by Superbabi
PG, you got me all AMPED UP !!!!! Since you are in the area, by mid April Superbabi ( A Y2K ) will be in the water in south jersey, If you would like a ride please don't hesitate to ask !!! Or contact John Coen at superboat for a demo ride in his NEW Y2K !!!!
I will take a ride at one of the races!
Old 02-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Welcome Aboard Puss. Im Also A Bond Fan. In My Neighborhood We Had The Biggest Bond Fan Of All He Had 2 Monster Boats One Was Call Moonraker And The Other Was Octa*****. The Hardest Part Of Getting A New Y2k Will Be To Name It. Do You Like Yellow ?????????? You Can Get Yellow By This Summer.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
???
Well, your profile says you have an Avanti, but your avatar looks like a Spectra 32 or Skater.....
Ya know kinda like this.
Attached Thumbnails Y2k ?-9012_1.jpg  
Old 02-25-2006, 03:43 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Originally Posted by FASTERDAMITT
Well, your profile says you have an Avanti, but your avatar looks like a Spectra 32 or Skater.....
Ya know kinda like this.
Spectre.It was kIng Sting a 32 skater.
Spectre is pronounced specter
Old 02-25-2006, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

PG,
Whatever your heart desires, I can build it for you, Weather, standard, or custom cabin and exterior. Understand, these boats are built one at a time. Every customer is special to us. Know matter what you want ..... we can build it. If yo uwant just a standard cabin with a potti, you got it !! Or we also offer a full carpeted cabin, which you can get a sink with a cooler (Qualifies for a second home morgage ) And we can put in dockside electric with AC. It's up to you. As I said, we are a custom builder. What you want ..... you get.
i'm sure Oh Zone, Superbabi, Fasterdamit or Once Bitten will tell you. You can't find a better built boat for this price.
Comparatable boats with the same power usalually run abount 50K more. And believe me............. My glasswork is up there with best.
Most 29' boats on the market these days go for around 119k, referring to an Act!$#^*%. Ours is 56K. Coen believes, in giving customers a quality baot at a affordable price. He might make less then other manufactures. But........................ he's a happy man. These days of high prices of oil have affected us all. Yet Coen has stuck buy his price. I'm sure in the very near future, the 32' Y2K will go up in price dramatically. We have no control over pricing. It all has to do with oil, which resin is a by product of.
PG, You can not get a better built boat for the money. I tell JC, he should raise the price 20k per boat, his responce....................You should'nt have to be rich to go fast.
PG, If I can help you out with any question, let me know.
Right now, I have company, and I have to get going. TTYL

Rick
Old 02-25-2006, 05:31 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Originally Posted by FX10
PG,
Whatever your heart desires, I can build it for you, Weather, standard, or custom cabin and exterior. Understand, these boats are built one at a time. Every customer is special to us. Know matter what you want ..... we can build it. If yo uwant just a standard cabin with a potti, you got it !! Or we also offer a full carpeted cabin, which you can get a sink with a cooler (Qualifies for a second home morgage ) And we can put in dockside electric with AC. It's up to you. As I said, we are a custom builder. What you want ..... you get.
i'm sure Oh Zone, Superbabi, Fasterdamit or Once Bitten will tell you. You can't find a better built boat for this price.
Comparatable boats with the same power usalually run abount 50K more. And believe me............. My glasswork is up there with best.
Most 29' boats on the market these days go for around 119k, referring to an Act!$#^*%. Ours is 56K. Coen believes, in giving customers a quality baot at a affordable price. He might make less then other manufactures. But........................ he's a happy man. These days of high prices of oil have affected us all. Yet Coen has stuck buy his price. I'm sure in the very near future, the 32' Y2K will go up in price dramatically. We have no control over pricing. It all has to do with oil, which resin is a by product of.
PG, You can not get a better built boat for the money. I tell JC, he should raise the price 20k per boat, his responce....................You should'nt have to be rich to go fast.
PG, If I can help you out with any question, let me know.
Right now, I have company, and I have to get going. TTYL

Rick
Up in price Wellsaid rick.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:57 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

So PG I love your screen name !!!!!! But just gotta know your real name !!!!!!! .................Thanks Gary
Old 02-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Registered

Knock it off you Stocker.....

Quick Reply: Y2k ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.