Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Superboat
Anyone have knowledge of this boat? >

Anyone have knowledge of this boat?

Notices

Anyone have knowledge of this boat?

Old 05-26-2007, 07:28 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have knowledge of this boat?

I am looking into upgrading to a bigger boat from my 23' Sea Ray Pachanga. I LOVE the Superboats. I have found two I am persueing further, here's the link to one

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o15080-en.html

The other one is the 06 yellow Y2K that Powerboat mag did their review on, it is for sale in Fl for $65. I am so glad I found this site. I can see some late nights on here. Hope to get some good feedback.
Old 05-26-2007, 09:23 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Welcome wet rat! You'll find a wealth of info here on the SB forum. Loved those Pachangas!

The Y2K is an awesome performer. The All Rise boat was built around the time mine was, Oct '05, but I don't know much about her - others here should, they'll chime in. Take some time and read back thru a couple of the build threads to see how Rick works his magic in the shop to put these together. You've found the best bang for your boatin' bucks in a Y2K.......
Old 05-26-2007, 10:38 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

ALL RISE, was the first Y2K I was ever in, WE FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT BOAT !!!! We have driven side by side many times on the Barnget Bay with ALL RISE, PM me if your interested I know the onwer. Gary

Last edited by Superbabi; 05-26-2007 at 10:41 AM.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:26 PM
Banned

R these boats not in NADA? If so under what name?
Old 05-27-2007, 08:52 AM
Banned

Default Possibilities

Originally Posted by Superbabi
ALL RISE, was the first Y2K I was ever in, WE FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT BOAT !!!! We have driven side by side many times on the Barnget Bay with ALL RISE, PM me if your interested I know the onwer. Gary

My other half likes the ALL RISE boat but doesn't like the name ALL RISE. Is it vinyl or paint?
Old 05-27-2007, 10:03 AM
CMC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Read the ad...its vinyl
Old 05-27-2007, 10:14 AM
Banned

Default Thank you....

Originally Posted by CMC
Read the ad...its vinyl
I knew that, I DO have a second grade reading level
Old 05-27-2007, 04:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

wet rat are you going to keep the boat in the water all summer or trailer or lift ???
Old 05-27-2007, 06:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Superbabi
wet rat are you going to keep the boat in the water all summer or trailer or lift ???
Haven't decided at this point, this summer is trailering for now, and then what happens after the boat upgrade noone knows.

Last edited by wet_rat; 05-27-2007 at 06:57 PM.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:08 AM
Banned

So I have received a few email in response to the boat but I'm not really getting positive response. The only pics available are the ones in the ad, which are all of the boat in the water, no interior, etc. I ask detailed ?'s about what drive, fixed mounts, steering, and I get this.....it's whatever the basic Y2K comes with. I would think a motivated seller would give detailed answers and not just tell me....."ever heard of snooze you lose" and tell me I need to come to NJ. As it stands at this point I am persueing other boats, I don't have a good feeling about this seller, beside he told me "he's wealthy" so he doesn't really need to sell it, right??

Quick Reply: Anyone have knowledge of this boat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.