Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Superboat
The ultimate Battle on he Bay, between Y2K's >

The ultimate Battle on he Bay, between Y2K's

Notices

The ultimate Battle on he Bay, between Y2K's

Old 08-29-2008, 09:43 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Jim I hit something in the water last year . It took the drive and the prop. Now I have a right hand big shaft. Added an intercooler over the winter and a new hatch for the added height. I loved my flat hatch but needed the room. I had ZUL dyno the mota and perform some magic. His first name should be changed from Richie to Merlin. He added about 100hp. Still have lots of testing to due with props to get it rite.

Last edited by z.zuperboat; 09-07-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 06:13 PM
Registered

Looks like the battle is over for this year. Its way to cold for me . Theirs always next year. Anyway ive made some modes and hope Ill like them. Lowered the windscreen so I can read the water at speed. Buckets are in. Steering is wedged down 25% and pushed out 6 inches and the throttles where flipped. everthing is in reach but warm weather. OOO yea a new cover is a must if sitting works. It also shaved off 90lbs. And maybe less downforce with the lower windscreen
Attached Thumbnails The ultimate Battle on he Bay, between Y2K's-p2100128.jpg   The ultimate Battle on he Bay, between Y2K's-p2100130.jpg  

Last edited by z.zuperboat; 10-23-2008 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10-23-2008, 08:03 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike, I must have missed a thread, I did not realize you were going sitdown. The seats look great, are they the same height as the factory Y2K seats ?? What brand seats ??
Old 10-24-2008, 05:18 AM
Registered

Received 566 Likes on 341 Posts

The eats looks awesome !!! Are they carbon?
Old 10-24-2008, 08:12 AM
Registered

Seats are carbon fiber Bride copies. Height is based on the seat bases. Johns Y2K bases are lower. Ive tried them in the boat. John wanted 2k for a used pair. They where a bit much used.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Superbabi
Mike, I must have missed a thread, I did not realize you were going sitdown. The seats look great, are they the same height as the factory Y2K seats ?? What brand seats ??
You did not miss a thread G, Zup likes to spring things on us...

Mike, The boat looks cool with the low wind screen. Do you have a pic that would show us the whole boat?

Sitting and driving is far better at speed than standing. I'm too short to sit and drive my new boat, she has an incredibly deep cockpit. If/when I change gears again sitting will be a priority...
Old 10-24-2008, 07:16 PM
Registered

Have to go for a ride to see if its a keeper. Everything bolts in so I can put it all back the old way. I want to see it in picks also just need the weather to cooperate.
Old 10-25-2008, 08:11 AM
Registered

Ok since the season is officially over. Its time to pay up. I was rite. Zul is still the man to beat.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:43 AM
Registered

Got some time on the seats yesterday. They are the perfect height. Sitting is sweeeeeet. Tripps got some pics and some vid of a few passes . Have to review that today hopefully. It was to flat to take down the number 1 man Zul. 99.8 was the number. My new ebay beach prop mite actually also be good for top end. Have to bring it to Mark at LI prop and get it scanned. Mark got the prop I run now dead balls on the money. It so good it stays in the prop box until I use the boat. Well the winterization is done . And its put to bed for another winter. What to dooo next. Maybe a molded swim platform !!
Old 11-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike 99.8 !!!!! My new Hero !!!!

Quick Reply: The ultimate Battle on he Bay, between Y2K's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.