Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Superboat
Hey, everyone- another SB owner! >

Hey, everyone- another SB owner!

Notices

Hey, everyone- another SB owner!

Old 05-18-2009, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey, everyone- another SB owner!

I bought a boat thats known on this site. Its Eloit's/Cordell's/Gary's old 96 24 str8 bottom. This is my first sterndrive. Untill now I was an outboard guy, so this is quite a change...
I usually hang out over on the Checkmate site- I also have an old 88 Exciter with a 99 225h.o. Johnson on it.. fun little boat. Figured I'd introduce myself- this seems to be the most active Superboat forum I can find.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Welcome aboard!! You'll find lots of good info here and no better bang for your bucks in a SB. Post some pictures when you get a chance, and detail your current power and options - then GO BOATING!!! You'll love it!

Keith
Old 05-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Man what a great looking boat Best of luck. Going to miss it but glad she went to someone that will appreciate her as much as a the rest of the past owners! Lets see if I can embed a few pics to get ya started

Old 05-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Registered

BEst of luck, you will love your 24!
Old 05-20-2009, 11:12 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck, you got a nice boat. I know Eliot took good care of it and she runs real nice.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Welcome new Superboater !!! Photos Please
Old 06-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Registered

I'll have to get some photos up eventually... been kinda busy. I think I have everything 100% ready to go now- mechanically. Had to fix a leak on the port side k-plane (o-ring) and replace the motor for it (nothing big: $110 for the motor). The trailer got all new brakes/seals and replaced one wheel cylinder that was frozen up- good to go!
Now its on to cosmetics on the trailer, one fender needs to be replaced. Anyone got the hookup for Eagle trailer parts? ... the fenders are kinda pricey.

I will get it wet somtime this week... maybe end up goin to PIB on saturday... chance of rain sat night and sunday, though. We are having a Bachlor party for a friend of mine- only 4 of us, so we might head up that way depending on the weather- bad weather, we'll be in the cincy area...
Old 06-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

Congrats!
Old 06-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Registered

Congrats! That is the boat that got me interested in Superboat. Had cuposterchild not snatched it up, it would probably be with me in Oklahoma! I came out good though, because I actually found a step bottom. Have fun with it and show all the non-believers how it's done Superboat style!
Old 06-17-2009, 07:06 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by jayhawk261
Congrats! That is the boat that got me interested in Superboat. Had cuposterchild not snatched it up, it would probably be with me in Oklahoma! I came out good though, because I actually found a step bottom. Have fun with it and show all the non-believers how it's done Superboat style!

Jay, your PM box is full.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.