Business Handed down through generations >

Business Handed down through generations

Notices

Business Handed down through generations

Old 03-08-2013, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
Wow 10. I've only seen the striped one that sold a little bit ago. Tried talking a buddy into looking at it. I do prefer the oldschool look over the frilly **** most of the boats have these days.
That boat has mercury 500's does 87 and is still forsale its in Virgina..
Old 03-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Mako 25
Bye the way Joe the one with the flames didn't do 100 it had 525's in it did 95 on its best day ... Marks boat does over 100 its all white and it as zul motors.. There was 10 34s made.. Anything else ask Joe .. JOES KNOWS
I only know what i've seen on here . 10 of the 34's WOW ! I didn't know there were that many . If your gonna give the members on here the info they are looking for you should request a user name change related to SB so people know who their dealing with .
SUPERBOAT2 or JC SUPERBOAT maybe SuperBoat2013 also you don't live in Brooklyn or Lindenhurst but Lindenhurst would be good on your avatar.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Joe, it has always been a pleasure to talk boats and motors with you, I wish you had your Y2K when I had mine, the chats would have been at much longer length. I am also very glad to know my Friend Rick (FX-10 ) is in your company, a great guy and One Of the best Builders on the Planet. You and you alone are Keeping the Superboat Threads alive !!!! As for Mako 25, I am reading his coments, can't quite figure what he is talking about, could be Crack or Smack !!!
Old 03-08-2013, 05:38 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Superboat ! And yes that's a Pantera shirt . Not my fault SuperBoat didn't have any cool shirts .
Attached Thumbnails Business Handed down through generations-img_8881.jpg  

Last edited by OCCJoe; 03-08-2013 at 05:44 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Registered

Received 588 Likes on 352 Posts

awesome pic!

def a 10!

Old 03-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Registered

Does anyone know if the y2k hard deck that was going to get rigged with twins is done...haven't had a chance to talk to coen in a while and ask

Maybe occjoe trailers his up to jersey, I trailer mine down.....and we run with superbabi someday
Old 03-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 588 Likes on 352 Posts

I heard that Joey I. has been coming to the shop and working on the twin outboard installation.

Old 03-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
Superboat ! And yes that's a Pantera shirt . Not my fault SuperBoat didn't have any cool shirts .
I received so much nevative feed back I invested a few $$$ and had my own Powerplay shirts made.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'm in ! I would just as soon come hang out with ya'll then go to any poker run . . .
Noli I wish I had a gopro mounted that day . Ten minuets later all hell broke loose . I drove through it . It was wicked bad , I had the right tap all the way down and the boat was straight . 26 boats turned over and three people died within 45 min .
I didn't find out how bad it was till I got to the house . Sixty mile an hour winds and gust of one hundred .
Lesson learned , Next time I'm anchoring and not gonna try and run .
Old 03-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
I'm in ! I would just as soon come hang out with ya'll then go to any poker run . . .
Noli I wish I had a gopro mounted that day . Ten minuets later all hell broke loose . I drove through it . It was wicked bad , I had the right tap all the way down and the boat was straight . 26 boats turned over and three people died within 45 min .
I didn't find out how bad it was till I got to the house . Sixty mile an hour winds and gust of one hundred .
Lesson learned , Next time I'm anchoring and not gonna try and run .
Looks like there's boats in front of you???? Sup wit dat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.