30ft Superboat production

Notices

30ft Superboat production

Old 03-24-2022, 11:15 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 517 Likes on 237 Posts

Originally Posted by nhrafreak92
how many Superboats are coming? There was talk about hosting a group event in NY this summer on the Superboat Facebook group

We have squashed the May event on the Chesapeake....to many guys were not going to be ready. Regarding Superboats...Not sure how many we would have had. Will try to get something together soon. Of course we will be at The Hudson Run again in end of September beginning of October.
The following users liked this post:
nhrafreak92 (03-24-2022)
Old 04-16-2022, 06:13 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Guess No one really knows the production numbers. Outboard to I/O and twin to single!
Old 04-17-2022, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by z.zuperboat
Guess No one really knows the production numbers. Outboard to I/O and twin to single!

might wanna join and ask on the Superboat owners Facebook group, it’s more active and John coen is on Facebook he’d be the best person to answer your question
Old 04-17-2022, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 136 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by nhrafreak92
might wanna join and ask on the Superboat owners Facebook group, it’s more active and John coen is on Facebook he’d be the best person to answer your question
John legend boater from Super boat could answer that one! As far as 30' Super boats I think it may be more then we know built? They are great boats seen bigger boats head back he finished a lot of runs! John went around Long Island to break records before most here were born! John Jr can also answer on 30' boats sold! Good Luck